Returning player looking for family / social horde guild with a strong social aspect 18+

Greetings all,

After a 2 year break I have returned to the game, Bought myself BOA and started to play again as a human tank on Ravencrest. After a few hours of playing I started to figure out I really would like to start playing on a awsome server again as a Horde player. Clueless and feeling alone without friends I am hoping that somebody is reading this and would like to become my savior :wink: .

You seeā€¦ I am getting old, 35 Years alreadyā€¦ :confused: and I donā€™t feel really save around the youngsters anymore. :stuck_out_tongue:

By typing this message I am looking fora guild where I am not just a number but a guild that is a strong believer in ā€œ quality over quantity ā€ the guild I am aiming for is the guild where I can fully commit myself to as I want to find a permanent home.

If you would like to have a chat with me, ( instead of doing a copy paste recruitment message ) you are more then welcome to add me on battlenet: whiteshiro#21355 and we can have a chat by voicecom.

With regards,

Shiro

Hi Shiroā€¦ You would be very welcome at Only Fools with Horsesā€¦ I will drop you a request for a chat :slight_smile:

Oh sorryā€¦ I just noticed you are looking for Hordeā€¦ my badā€¦!

I noticed youā€™ve been offering people to join your guild. Iā€™ve been looking for a guild thatā€™s up for some raiding, though personally my focus is on Icecrown Citadel. (Invincible, you know) just looking for people who want to raid and get that sweet loot. Think I could join you?

1 Like

Still looking

Greetings!

You sound like the sort of person we would be happy to ā€˜adoptā€™! I am Guild Master of Battle Scars, based on Twisting Nether. Weā€™ve existed since 2017 (Nighthold progress) and have had a steady first wing Mythic progress until BfA.

Several people decided to take a break, so weā€™re attempting to revive our roster to get back to good old days and progress some more again without needing to pug. Weā€™re a great, chill community with all kinds of people. We do M+ together on off-days often, do old transmog runsā€¦ anything, as long as weā€™re having fun.

If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, we would be happy to have you. :slight_smile:

Battlenet: JosƩphine#2827
Discord: Jo (JosƩphines)#7387

Hi Slowvald! I donā€™t know if youā€™ve already found somewhere, but we might be a guild that interests you! Weā€™re based on Bladefist/Frostwhisper/Zenedar, and our core values are very much what youā€™re looking for. Iā€™m the guildmaster, and myself and a fair few others in our guild have kids and families, and we understand the importance of balancing life there. We also have a few couples :slight_smile: Being social is at the heart of what we do. We always help eachother out, whether itā€™s levelling, transmog fun, gearing characters, you name it. We raid twice a week, on wednesdays and sundays from 8-11 server, and our raids, and discord are fun, and we talk to each other both about the game, and whatā€™s going on in our lives.

Iā€™ll add you to battlenet, if we seem like the place for you, Iā€™d love to have a chat with you! :slight_smile:

Still looking

Hi, I cant offer a guild as Iā€™m in a similar boat myself, but you seem like a kindred spirit. I had a baby boy 2 years ago and my game time went from 12 hours a day to like one a month if I was lucky. Recently said child has begun letting his poor mother have a little bit of time at the computer again and I returned to Azeroth finding a long since abandoned guild and no friends left playing. I know Iā€™ll never be as committed as I used to but it would be nice to have some friends again to run the odd dungeon or just have a natter while getting some dailyā€™s out of the way. Iā€™ll add your btag later when I get to the game, look for a request from aphexhanna#2261

Hi there. I run an 18+ social/casual raiding horde guild on the joint realms of Lightbringer/Mazrigos, and it sounds like we may be what youā€™re looking for.

Although weā€™re an 18+ guild, quite honestly the average age is a lot higher - the majority of members have busy real lives with work, relatives, children, etc - we basically play WoW to relax and take our minds off real life for a while. Or, if the mood takes us, hit something hard in the face until it drops loots (in game!).

We have a wide range of interests from members in-game ā€¦ from those who raid fairly regularly to those who never raid, and everything in-between. A lot (but not all) are altaholics ā€¦ thereā€™s virtually always someone levelling a lower level character.

We tend to raid twice a week - Wednesday and Friday from 9.30pm to midnight server time. We have no rules about having to raid x times a month, nor do we ā€œtrialā€ raiders or anything like that. We put raids up on the calendar in-game - if you have the gear level for it, and can join for the full duration ā€¦ you just sign up. Sometimes we can accommodate people if they canā€™t join for the full duration (for example they canā€™t attend for the first 30 mins, or the last hour, etc) - this is of course role dependant and depending who else is signed. Weā€™re aware that people sometimes have to go afk - crying baby, child throwing up, childā€™s head stuck in a toilet seat (yes ā€¦ that last one HAS happened to a child of mine :scream::rofl: ). Come to think of it ā€¦ All of those have happened to me lol.

As far as the guild itself is concerned ā€¦ it is based on the ethos that weā€™re recruiting people, not characters. Weā€™re looking for PEOPLE who will fit with the rest of us ā€¦ donā€™t expect too much (weā€™re not hardcore raiders, we donā€™t raid mythic, we die, regularly, and we probably spend far too much time having a laugh during a raid night) ā€¦ and are willing to sit back and enjoy the guild ride.

We chat mainly via text - in-game guild chat, discord channel with lots of various text chat channels, etc - mainly because thatā€™s just how weā€™ve always done it, but also because a lot of us arenā€™t able to be pinned to the computer, with headphones on, talking to people, because weā€™ve got stuff going on, or potentially going on, irl, all the time.

We do use Teamspeak for voice comms during raids, and occasionally use discord chat for stuff like dungeons, M+, achievement raids, etc. But itā€™s the exception rather than the rule.

I know you mentioned youā€™re looking for a ā€œquality over quantityā€ guild ā€¦ I think we kinda fit into that ā€¦ in that we donā€™t take any new members without going through an application process to try to ensure we are the type of guild theyā€™re looking for, and they are the type of person we think would fit. Having said that ā€¦ as mentioned before, we do have a lot of altaholics ā€¦ so some of that quality comes with quite a lot of quantity :stuck_out_tongue:

If it sounds of interest you can check out our realm advert for a little more info:

along with our website : www.darkwolves.eu

As I mentioned before, we do only take new people via application - which is on that site. If you have any questions beforehand, feel free to join our discord where we welcome guests as well as guild members, and you can get a feel for us there, and ask any questions:

https://discord.gg/gQ2uBGe