Returning player looking for family / social horde guild with a strong social aspect 18+

Greetings all,

After a 2 year break I have returned to the game, Bought myself BOA and started to play again as a human tank on Ravencrest. After a few hours of playing I started to figure out I really would like to start playing on a awsome server again as a Horde player. Clueless and feeling alone without friends I am hoping that somebody is reading this and would like to become my savior :wink: .

You see… I am getting old, 35 Years already… :confused: and I don’t feel really save around the youngsters anymore. :stuck_out_tongue:

By typing this message I am looking fora guild where I am not just a number but a guild that is a strong believer in “ quality over quantity ” the guild I am aiming for is the guild where I can fully commit myself to as I want to find a permanent home.

If you would like to have a chat with me, ( instead of doing a copy paste recruitment message ) you are more then welcome to add me on battlenet: whiteshiro#21355 and we can have a chat by voicecom.

With regards,

Shiro

Hi Shiro… You would be very welcome at Only Fools with Horses… I will drop you a request for a chat :slight_smile:

Oh sorry… I just noticed you are looking for Horde… my bad…!

I noticed you’ve been offering people to join your guild. I’ve been looking for a guild that’s up for some raiding, though personally my focus is on Icecrown Citadel. (Invincible, you know) just looking for people who want to raid and get that sweet loot. Think I could join you?

1 Like

Still looking

Greetings!

You sound like the sort of person we would be happy to ‘adopt’! I am Guild Master of Battle Scars, based on Twisting Nether. We’ve existed since 2017 (Nighthold progress) and have had a steady first wing Mythic progress until BfA.

Several people decided to take a break, so we’re attempting to revive our roster to get back to good old days and progress some more again without needing to pug. We’re a great, chill community with all kinds of people. We do M+ together on off-days often, do old transmog runs… anything, as long as we’re having fun.

If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, we would be happy to have you. :slight_smile:

Battlenet: Joséphine#2827
Discord: Jo (Joséphines)#7387

Hi Slowvald! I don’t know if you’ve already found somewhere, but we might be a guild that interests you! We’re based on Bladefist/Frostwhisper/Zenedar, and our core values are very much what you’re looking for. I’m the guildmaster, and myself and a fair few others in our guild have kids and families, and we understand the importance of balancing life there. We also have a few couples :slight_smile: Being social is at the heart of what we do. We always help eachother out, whether it’s levelling, transmog fun, gearing characters, you name it. We raid twice a week, on wednesdays and sundays from 8-11 server, and our raids, and discord are fun, and we talk to each other both about the game, and what’s going on in our lives.

I’ll add you to battlenet, if we seem like the place for you, I’d love to have a chat with you! :slight_smile:

Still looking

Hi, I cant offer a guild as I’m in a similar boat myself, but you seem like a kindred spirit. I had a baby boy 2 years ago and my game time went from 12 hours a day to like one a month if I was lucky. Recently said child has begun letting his poor mother have a little bit of time at the computer again and I returned to Azeroth finding a long since abandoned guild and no friends left playing. I know I’ll never be as committed as I used to but it would be nice to have some friends again to run the odd dungeon or just have a natter while getting some daily’s out of the way. I’ll add your btag later when I get to the game, look for a request from aphexhanna#2261

Hi there. I run an 18+ social/casual raiding horde guild on the joint realms of Lightbringer/Mazrigos, and it sounds like we may be what you’re looking for.

Although we’re an 18+ guild, quite honestly the average age is a lot higher - the majority of members have busy real lives with work, relatives, children, etc - we basically play WoW to relax and take our minds off real life for a while. Or, if the mood takes us, hit something hard in the face until it drops loots (in game!).

We have a wide range of interests from members in-game … from those who raid fairly regularly to those who never raid, and everything in-between. A lot (but not all) are altaholics … there’s virtually always someone levelling a lower level character.

We tend to raid twice a week - Wednesday and Friday from 9.30pm to midnight server time. We have no rules about having to raid x times a month, nor do we “trial” raiders or anything like that. We put raids up on the calendar in-game - if you have the gear level for it, and can join for the full duration … you just sign up. Sometimes we can accommodate people if they can’t join for the full duration (for example they can’t attend for the first 30 mins, or the last hour, etc) - this is of course role dependant and depending who else is signed. We’re aware that people sometimes have to go afk - crying baby, child throwing up, child’s head stuck in a toilet seat (yes … that last one HAS happened to a child of mine :scream::rofl: ). Come to think of it … All of those have happened to me lol.

As far as the guild itself is concerned … it is based on the ethos that we’re recruiting people, not characters. We’re looking for PEOPLE who will fit with the rest of us … don’t expect too much (we’re not hardcore raiders, we don’t raid mythic, we die, regularly, and we probably spend far too much time having a laugh during a raid night) … and are willing to sit back and enjoy the guild ride.

We chat mainly via text - in-game guild chat, discord channel with lots of various text chat channels, etc - mainly because that’s just how we’ve always done it, but also because a lot of us aren’t able to be pinned to the computer, with headphones on, talking to people, because we’ve got stuff going on, or potentially going on, irl, all the time.

We do use Teamspeak for voice comms during raids, and occasionally use discord chat for stuff like dungeons, M+, achievement raids, etc. But it’s the exception rather than the rule.

I know you mentioned you’re looking for a “quality over quantity” guild … I think we kinda fit into that … in that we don’t take any new members without going through an application process to try to ensure we are the type of guild they’re looking for, and they are the type of person we think would fit. Having said that … as mentioned before, we do have a lot of altaholics … so some of that quality comes with quite a lot of quantity :stuck_out_tongue:

If it sounds of interest you can check out our realm advert for a little more info:

along with our website : www.darkwolves.eu

As I mentioned before, we do only take new people via application - which is on that site. If you have any questions beforehand, feel free to join our discord where we welcome guests as well as guild members, and you can get a feel for us there, and ask any questions:

https://discord.gg/gQ2uBGe