Returning player looking for Raid Guild

Hi yall. I recently came back to the game after not having played since the legion expansion. I’m looking for a new group of people to get to know, become friends with and play during TWW.
I consider myself pretty friendly once we break the ice and I like playing with people from different parts of the world.
So if you’r looking for dedicated players to grow your guild with, send me your details and we can easily discuss about the specifics. Have a good one.

We might be what you’re looking for…

Belan Shi | Guilds of WoW

Chilled heroic raiding, plus M+ and normal raid pugs. A friendly group of folk from all over Europe. The youtube video on the link above shows pretty much what we’re about. :slight_smile:

You might fit right in with us

Carnage is a progression raid guild formed in 2009. We have grown dramatically, yet held onto our values and social aspect often lost in large progression raiding guilds.

The overwhelming sense of community spirit is what makes Carnage ‘home’ for so many of us!

Alongside our core of dedicated and skilled raiders and social members we have a strong, committed, loyal and trustworthy leadership team who go above and beyond for all guild members on a daily basis. It is this core of members that has empowered us to achieve our goals and ensures that we remain a strong, solid guild community for the future.

We are currently seeking more Social members to join or ranks for The War Within and beyond.

Bnet: Shell#2116
Discord: shell_belles

Punished could be the place for you. TL:DR → casual, AotC is the aim, older people playing in the evening, friendly helpful, no attendance tracking for events (play when you can).
Raid times: Wed/Thurs 21 to 00 server time. Rest time we just do other things, but mainly m+ as majority of the group is interested in that as well.

My discord: mari.s

Lengthy post: Punished [Dentarg/Tarrem Mill][A/H] is looking more for TWW!

I sent you a friend request on discord I’m sinbarba24

Hi Aldemaro,

If you are looking for a group who are also pretty social and are happy to make you feel welcome and have a laugh an chat on discord. We are just building up our raid team and friendship is starting in our M+ and BG’s runs. And we would be happy to have you with us,

Anyway here is some guild information,

Deleo Hostem!
Founded in 2018, Deleo Hostem began as a PvP guild, and with The War Within, we’re expanding into PvE! With friendly players, our primary goal is to maintain a lively social atmosphere, ensuring that members look forward to logging in for a good time, rather than grinding content with random players. Deleo Hostem was established with the aim of creating a friendly guild that is open to players with varying schedules, kids, and real-life responsibilities.

Raid Team Recruitment
We’re currently seeking Tank, DPS and healers for our raid team. Which meets once a week on mondays from 20:30 to 23:00 ST. We appreciate it if you can keep this evening free for raiding, but if you can’t make it occasionally, that’s no problem!

PvP Activities
In addition to raiding, we’re very active in PvP. Whether it’s jumping into a battleground with a few members or enjoying the camaraderie on Discord, it’s always more fun than going solo. We enjoy playing Arenas and occasionally organize Rated Battlegrounds. If you’re new to PvP, you’re more than welcome to join us and learn the ropes.

Raid Team:

Monday 20:30 - 23:00 (ST)

RBG Team:

Tuesday every other week 20:45 - 22:15 +/- (ST)

Social Activities
Do you prefer random questing or are you more into mount and transmog farming? Either way, you’re welcome at Deleo Hostem. Check our bank tabs for more transmogs!

You can join us by applying to our guild on this website, searching for us in the Guild Finder, or by joining our Discord! (invite/NYmXqzww2k)

I hope you find something for you adventures in TWW!

Have a lovely weekend,
Deleo Hostem