Punished [Dentarg/Tarrem Mill][A/H] is looking more for TWW!

Punished is a small guild based on Dentarg (connected to Tarren Mill) which is looking more members for TWW and beyond. We will remain a community in TWW along side being open as a cross realm guild who accepts all members.

Our main aim is AotC and if the roster allows some mythic progression down the line, but being casual at nature the mythic bit might be harder to achieve, but maybe this season, who knows.

We cannot offer much to you if you decide to join us, but maybe something what we offer is something which catches your interest.

• We do not track attendance - raid when you are available, however for tanks and healers as often as possible is a high preference
  • We do not have any complex loot systems, your basic need > greed is more then enough with some common sense in between
  • We do not require you to join our guild to be eligible to join our raids, we have a community which allows you to sign up for our events, allowing you to remain with your friends on the realm you are or in a fully social guild with fun events

Our raiding times are Wednesday and Thursday from 21 to 00 server time.

We’re casual, chill, fun and occasionally bit progression oriented on harder content. We do not sadly offer much fun activities though, since our main focus is m+ and raiding.

At the moment we are looking for
tanks: only if it is your off-spec
healers: druid, priest, considering rest as well, however having a DPS OS you are willing to play will be a great bonus
ranged: High need for mage, priest, druid; warlock, evoker; rest of the classes will be also considered
melee: DH, DK, WW, rogue, shaman; rest of the classes will also be considered-

If you didn’t find your class listed poke us regardless, this above is just a wish list and we usually manage with the specs/classes we have somehow. We do believe in that play what you like and love gives the best results!

If you can play OS (even if it is a decent alt) even better, since we are flexible with raid when you can an at times we could lack a specific role or have way too much. Most of the present raiders can play some other spec if truly needed.

If you feel that Punished could be a new place to settle in then add me on discord (am highly elusive in game :wink: ): mari.s

*We also offer new people to join us for our raids to check us out to determine are we the group for you or not - no strings attached.

Hey! Can I give it a try today? I have both druid and priest but their ilvl isn’t high because I’m kinda bored of wow but I need a group to play TWW! :slight_smile:

Send me a btag inv or discord and we’ll talk! silver#14831 or thiagolovato (discord)

We are still looking for more like minded individuals to join our crew. Ranged DPS preferred, however melee is fine. If you are a tank or a healer it is highly preferred that you can play a DPS spec :slight_smile:

Hi, this seems perfect for me with the raid times.

I’m looking to play ranged DPS too, I’m interested! Can we chat? Add me!

Adooom#2133

Hi, I will log tonight and add you in-game. Adding me on discord maybe faster though.