Returning player looking for raiding guild

Hello there,

I am a returning player who is currently looking for a raiding guild.

Previously I played a Rogue in BC, a Druid in WotLK.

Rolled a demon hunter but not sure if this is what I will continue playing. Preferred play style is melee DPS. Quite happy tanking and wouldn’t mind trying out mythic+ tanking.

Currently levelling up some other characters as a time sink until TWW drops. Quite enjoy playing a healer but it’s not my first choice.

I’m 35 years old, and have life commitments. Happy to put the time in a couple of nights a week but won’t always be available. So looking for that unicorn guild, social with the members who understand that life comes first.

I’m still finding my feet, learning the content and gearing up.

If I sound like a fit for your guild drop me a message.

Dunno if it is relevant but play as Horde EU-Kazzak.

Hey dude, are you looking to raid, or mainly Mythic?

Our guild are recruiting - We run mythics on Mondays, raid on Saturdays. (We do run mythics outside of that night, but use it as a big get together for vaults etc at start of the week) and will be doing an alt run mid week, I believe.

Tanking Mythics we’d have plenty of room, also likely for DPS. Raid wise we’re full tank wise, and would take healers or DPS, but likely no more Pallys or Ele Shammys.

I’ll link the ad below, any questions give me a shout. We’re all the same, have commitments hence two main nights a week, but I’d be lying if some people weren’t round the clock when new content drops so always someone on to join in something, haha.

No Longer The Lost - Recruiting for TWW for social and raiding! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

One and ALL Guild is a casual raiding guild with chilled atmosphere perfect for mature working/parent people - Socials and M+ are welcome ofc
We raid Thurs-Friday around 21:00 PM server time -
we are 9/9H Guild currently recruiting for TWW

feel free to contact Dukafleed on Discord for Guild invite and more information
I believe we are a perfect fit - lets have a talk.

Hi

You might consider us as an option, I think you’d fit in nicely :slight_smile:

Heya,

If you are still looking for a guild, we maybe able to offer you a place with us at Jynx. We are also based on Kazzak (not that it really matters anymore). We offer slightly more casual raiding, in terms of day’s / times, and if you can’t make it all the time, its not a complete issue for us, Life is far more important then a game.

I will pop a link to our recruitment and if we sound like a fit for you, you are more then welcome to contact us at any time.

Jynx guild info

Sounds good, I’ve dropped you a message on discord. :slight_smile:

Hi Iesteth,

I’m reading you are a veteran, who is looking for a new home where people understand we have RL commitments nowadays. I think Artifex would be right up your alley! I would love to have a chat and tell you more what we’re about.

You can find our recruitment post here: WoW recruitment
If that interests you, add me on discord: kletsomg

Hope to hear from you!
/Klets