Returning player on Earthen Ring looking for PvE guild active in the evenings

Hello,

I used to play WOW for a long time, from vanilla through to BFA, and then I took a break (got a bit burnt out), but I recently decided to return to WOW and I am now looking for a new guild.

Ideally, I’m looking for a guild that…

• has a PvE focus.
  • members that regularly partake in guild runs.
  • has enough members to organise raids (either on its own or with other allied guilds).
  • is active in the evenings (1900-0100 UK time).
  • not hardcore but not totally casual either.
  • has older members and understands that RL commitments can get in the way of gaming.

I have several alts but going forward, I’m looking to focus on my Evoker (dev/pres) and Paladin (prot/holy), both on EU Earthen-Ring.

Through much of my time in WOW, I have tanked and healed, so I don’t mind those roles (although I will be a bit rusty given the gap).

I’m not much of a role-player but will happily play “in character” if required.

I’m used to using voice comms in other games, so I can join Discord/TS as required.

Thanks for reading.

Alcyone

Hi Alcyone

Welcome back to the World of Warcraft! I think we would be a good fit. Our guild “Excuses” is on EU Silvermoon. But with cross server guilds you should be able to jump in with any guild.

We are a HC raiding guild. Our focus getting at least “Ahead of the Curve” each tier. We also run mythic + keys as a team looking to get keystone master/hero if that also interests you.

We have a Discord server and raids are a fairly chilled event. We are looking for DPS still for The War Within. We do have some healing spots but can be very competitive as we normally have a few healers.

No role playing needed :slight_smile:

We raid 2 days a week, Wednesday and Thursday evenings.

Feel free to get in contact Battle.net: Norvo#2341 or Discord norvo.

One and ALL Guild is a casual raiding guild with chilled atmosphere perfect for mature working/parent people - Socials and M+ are welcome ofc
We raid Thurs-Friday around 21:00 PM server time -
we are 9/9H Guild currently recruiting for TWW

feel free to contact Dukafleed on Discord for Guild invite and more information
I believe we are a perfect fit - lets have a talk…

Hi Alc,

• has a PvE focus

we hit pixels and they hit us back
we also pvp but mostly for the meme and when the sun and stars align

• members that regularly partake in guild runs.

we r guild
guild r we

• has enough members to organise raids (either on its own or with other allied guilds).

recruiting we are
probable 10-20 man we shall be
17th september sh*t or bust they say

• is active in the evenings (1900-0100 UK time).

can’t promise you 1am Server every night, but we’re evening active

• not hardcore but not totally casual either.

if i inspect you and you have no enchants you’re going in the casual bucket forever
and ever
and ever

• has older members and understands that RL commitments can get in the way of gaming.

most commonly heard new joiner phrases:
im so old now omg im 30-40 woe unto me im basically dead, oooh, my knees/back/brain, i was a king in classic i’ll be back on top in no time, brb the children are eating the cat/dog/lizard/iPhone

most commonly heard me phrase:
Yes. There is a queue for pity.

Happy hunting for a guild, feel free to check out Lark!

Hey there !

[Forgotten Souls ] are looking to recruit dps for the raid team for next patch. We raid Sun/Mon evenings each week, if you are interested please get in touch with me. Socials are also very welcome! We are a guild full of friends and we know each other for quite a while already.
We do allot of m+ when there is no raid.

If this sounds something for you , please message me.

Cerastes#2628

Hey Alcyone, come check us out adn see what you think :slight_smile:

Hello :slight_smile:

I’m sure you would fit in nicely in our guild

I have now found a home, but just wanted to thank everyone who took the time to reply, much appreciated.

(If any moderator is reading this, this thread can now be closed/deleted)