Returning player

Hello,

so I sort of quit midway in BfA, since my guild died out and I pretty much switched to Classic to see how it was. It was a fun experience but overall very easy and time consuming which didnt really fit my schedule as much. I do love harder raids and less grinding for dumb mats. Either way, I’m thinking of returning to Shadowlands.

The biggest issue for me is that I’m going to have to start over in a new guild (for me), since pretty much everyone I knew quit. I do have a ton of experience raiding wise:

Legion

• Mythic Xavius
  • Mythic Helya
  • Mythic Gul’dan
  • Mythic Kil’Jaeden
  • Mythic Argus

BFA

• Mythic G’huun
  • Mythic Stormwall Blockade

After that my guild sadly passed away.

Now Im mostly looking for a guild thats pretty chill but also ambitious, I also understand that past achievements won’t count for much nowadays, but I hope it does give you a small look into my skills haha.

Overall Im mostly a healing class player, I heavily prefer playing Druid, but I also understand that Druids are pretty ‘bad’ compared to Discipline Priests or Holy Paladins, therefor Im def open to playing any of those classes. Although I do hope to find a guild that has a nice balance between meta classes and is open to alternative classes as well!

Realm wise I honestly don’t care where I play, as long as its not a completly dead realm. I do heavily prefer Horde but any Alliance guild is very welcome to give me heads up!

Discord: Noboru#9371
Bnet: Noboru#21697

Hey Boklord,

We are currently looking for a resto druid for our mythic raiding team for shadowlands. We do play alliance but I thought I’d post anyway, since besides that you sound like a perfect match for our guild.

Feel free to check us out:

Kind regards,
Keata, officer of Véndetta
Btag: xarial#2863

Have a look at us!

Hi Boklord :wave:

Maybe this is something for you :

:amphora: Ancient Souls :amphora: is a new guild on Ravencrest-EU. We are group of adults who enjoy their time in WoW as much as outside of it. Our goal is to build a community with main focus being mythic raiding with reasonable progress on schedule that allows us to take care of our daily lives as well as have fun in Azeroth.

We strive to create a positive atmosphere for anyone in the guild regardless of their aim in the game.

Our leadership has long time experience with raiding in some of the top 50 guilds of the past as well as mythic N’zoth progression in 8.3. Our estimate for Castle Nathria is
5-6/10M before next content patch.

Raiding Schedule:
Main raids:
Wednesday and Sunday: 20:00 - 23:00 ST

Alt raid (non compulsory):
Monday: 20:00 - 23:00 ST

You can also expect daily m+ runs of any and all difficulties as well as more social events, drunk raids and more fun during our offdays.

Whether you focus on raiding, mythic+, pvp or just want to have fun in general, you are free to join us and become part of our community.

Outside of the game we have very active Discord server as well as Facebook group, where you can get to know us and see who you’re playing with.

Tathi :tulip:
Guild Master of Ancient Souls

Battle net : Tipe#2310
Discord : Tathi#8733

Hey Boklord

I think you could be a great fit for our guild if you’re interested?

School of the Wolf [Magtheridon-EU] can offer you a social guild environment of helpful and active people who are always willing to hop into discord and have a laugh and a bit of fun playing the game.

We are currently looking for members to bolster our core raid team, raiding 2 days a week (Wed/Sun 8-11pm Realm Time) Currently raiding Heroic with the possibility of jumping into mythic when SL comes around. We are a small group of ambitious players willing to push the boundaries and see where we can go.

We also often run m+ keys, arenas and just try to have fun in the game.

Thank you for your time and I wish you all the best on your hunt :slight_smile:

If you’re interested you can contact me on discord - Porkin#1369

Hiya Boklord

I know we are not Horde guild, but Clandestine might just be what you are looking for :blush: We are a guild filled with cheerful and cozy people, very active both in chat and discord, and there’s always people doing stuff together.
We consist a lot of new or returning players, so it is a good guild if you wanna get back into things ^^

I’ll leave a link here if you would want to take a closer look ^^ Delete this topic please

1 Like

Hey!
Would be happy to talk however we are an alliance guild on silvermoon (Maledictus 11/12M).
Add me on discord if this is something that you may be interested to find out about Quinccyxo#5973

Welcome back to world of warcraft!