Returning Warlock LF guild for BoD

Looking for something fairly casual.

19 yo university student from the UK. Played Warlock for six years, played WoW for nine. Played BFA casually so far because I didn’t want to deal with the Azerite grind.

Previously raided in Ecology, Walkthrough and Memoria.

Posted some links to logs on my WoWprogress page for you to look at.

Those are some of my Legion logs from the last time I raided seriously. Message me if you think I’d be a good fit, Voo#21843

Hello Toklok,

Left Hand Path - Thunderhorn EU, is a 12 year old guild with a strong social side.
While not being a hardcore raiding guild we still progress at a steady pace, but most of all we try to have as much fun as we can while playing.

We raid on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 20:00ST to 23:00ST
Aside from raiding we also try to do other things like arena’s, M+ and other activities

If you’re interested in joining feel free to poke Seraphiell#4484 (discord) or Kratos#2492 (ingame)

Cheers.

Heya! This is my recruitment: https://www.wowhead.com/forums&topic=288176&p=4319143

We raid 2/3 days a week depending on need, starting in heroic and working our way through mythic. We are a social bunch of loot hos, who live on discord and love mythic plus. Best to read the post and if it interests you give me an add on battletag LAORII#2787, or one of the other officers listed in the post. Cheeeeeeers! :slight_smile:

check us out and add me if you’re interested! We got a lot of brits in the guild :smiley: