Revert NERF to RAW GOLD FARMING

And yet i completely agree with this. There is no point, it serves no purpose, it wont unbalance or break the game!

Well who knows :woman_shrugging: have a good day :slight_smile:

I know, I just told you.

5 days since I placed a token on AH.
not selling xD

So I assume they want us to just be poor

It doesn’t matter if this was an unintended side effect from the squish. It needs to be fixed.

5 Likes

No idea why you are being so aggersive all i know is that squish has happened if you can not handle people saying different things from you then move on or agree to disagree but do not take that tone with me .

I’m being aggressive? I’m stating facts, it’s hardly aggressive xD

I do not wish to bicker with you iam just saying it how i see it and what i linked and its nothing to do with your comment about botters but w/e done trying to converse with a person like you have a good day .

Who’s brings aggressive now? I’m saying Draenor got hit hardest cause it was the main focus of gold farming, BFA loot still sells for good amount. Twist my words all you want.

Not intrested in your bickering read the link or not i do not care its up to you .

I think it’s not surprising that the change was intended from a “profitable” mindset. At the same time, it’s just sad that multiboxing still is not a bannable thing.

Words mean nothing from a hypocrite.

And you are just a bickering troll and welcome to ingore i have done nothing to be a hypercit over so no idea what your inane babbel is about i just linked you a wowhead source .
If you wish to think its because of botters on your head be it but you are wrong anyway reply all you want i will not read it i dont have time for toxic people like you .I so love the ignore feature makes the forums better place .

And transmoging new weapons and a set now costs 707 gold for me, i’m gonna be a poor boy fast :roll_eyes:

WoW tokens
Mounts
Pets
Buying Mats to level professions
Buying transmog gear on AH
Boosts
Preparing for Shadowlands so you can afford new items

The list goes on. It really boggles my mind when people ask what you need the games universal currency for. It’s like asking what you need money for irl once you’ve paid your bills and outgoings.

Gold farming is cheating now wait what ?

Farm paragon chests, you can easily have like 5k rep each day doing emissary and mission table. Basically paragon chest (3.5-5k gold) every second day for each character you have. Also nzoth Invasions have high chance to give 2k right away on top of rep.

Paragorn chests are a pure goldmine. Especially now with the rep buff.
I do all the emissaries every 3rd day on five chars for a few hours and i make a fortune out of it. I haven’t done a proper count but it’s around 350k every two weeks.
Granted that is combined with some minor dabbling on the AH, but maybe 90% of it is from paragorn chests.

lol who would ever buy wow tokens to get gold tho :rofl:

I think it’s more to try and make botting less lucrative. Who knows.