Review of ERA after hitting 60

Well dude seems your review is really like only ‘‘surface touching classic Era’’. You said that only BG thats pops is AB…Well it is because this weekend is AB weekend. At week time pops all the time only WSG and at AV weekend pops AV all the time.

After hitting 60 I decided to start working on the Onyxia attunement only to realize after looking for a couple of hours I was not able to put together or join a single group for the entry dungeons to do attunements/pre raid bis stuff in. There might be discord groups or something like that to organize these in but the reality of being in naxx phase is most people just don`t care or need this stuff and most levelers never hit 60.

Well tbh I dont know, seeing really huge number of levelers, assuming all of them need attuments. But you might be right it can be very restricted to guild boosts or you just did not use LFG. Its real MMORPG game not instanced retail LFG pop dude, maybe you lack of social interaction with people because you forgot how LFG looked back in time. You should know where the problem is.

2 Likes

Thats alright if you wish so. But you dont say you cant do attuments because you cant find anyone and forget to mention you cant find anyone for attuments because you want to play by yourself only.

4 Likes

Taking someone else words as granted right away and then proceeding to accuse our “ERA is alive” facts?
How about make up your mind?

I’m baffled tbh that you haven’t realised yet how since forever there are not only NAXX T3 players on Era but a lot of progressing guilds through all the other raids, whose players start from Greens/Blues/pre-BiS up to MC/BWL and even forward.

If you just crave for SoM2 or the next corrupted pserver and want to be the downer of Era just because of those then find better excuses next time, because we are not taking your “5h13t” anymore.

1 Like

“Tried” sure…
I also tried to win the lottery with no tickets once but for some reasons it didn’t work. I wonder why.

2 Likes

Even if you get your beloved SoM, you’ll still all come here ranting against Era. That’s not copium, it’s pure envy and you can’t “cope” with that.
Grow up and learn new words next time.

1 Like

leveling and gearing/attunements are a different thing, you could play one by yourself and do the other together when required which means he only started looking for people once he already reached 60, not that weird of a thought imo

Sadly Naxxramas gear is way too overtuned. I can see why you would have a terrible time in bgs. Phase 6 is possibly the worst stage of Classic which is why im hoping for 2019-like fresh servers.

2 Likes

we were spamming lfg/world chat for over an hour looking for healer/tank :smiley: this was 22.00 saturday night :grimacing: theres no copium you can take which justifies it not being possible to form a grp at that time for a dungeon like LBRS just from global chats.

idk maybe it was just the most unlucky time of all time and no one was around for some weird reason.

1 Like

ERA is a blast. And you can gank lowbies in crap green gear as a 50+, nothing to do with t3…

2 Likes

It took me one afternoon to do the BRD quests for Ony and MC attunement on the Pyrewood Village server. It really was that easy.

BRD really depends on people you play with. You either get rats and crybabies who leave after first wipe. Or like on my last try you get cool stack with warlock and mage doing all brd quests stages in one try by using summoning and orgrimar portal

1 Like

Trying to play bgs atm on era, literally not a single bg is up.

total copium zone, fresh is needed.

2 Likes

ignore posts like that
in our guild raids are every day
you will get your first Tier set in 2-3 weeks and able for everything
still Tier1 ft Zg/Aq20 Offset slots works
care for your gear and enchant, collect Wb, farm consumables is the way
that’s how Vanilla works
Gear is everything, on low brackets and in endgame
Always keep in mind that ppl who spend more time on Raids will have more items
It’s all about time, nothing else but on Era you will hit your goals for sure, how fast you reach it happens on yourself

5 Likes

Hi mate - We had 4 ABs running and 1 WSG by the time you posted this.

It is fine you want fresh, but you can kick rocks instead of posting nonsense here.

Thanks!

6 Likes

It was still AB yesterday, and if its not AB or AV, WSG pops every 3-4 minutes (at 60)

1 Like

Ppl will always cry about no chance blablabla
in the end they need to understand that vanilla is grind
if you avoid that cuz you don’t like, vanilla is not your game
all that fresh shouting ppl in my opinion are crybaby’s
get your gear, farm your stuff for get enchants
que battlegrounds
If you won’t, you get stompt by ppl who did
and they earn to stomp you
Same on that 10-19 bracket wich comes back
The twinks make Que pops possible and if you not prepared you get rushed
Same way like ppl who blame the 60s wich just played and gear her Mains
And the reason is always the same, they don’t want to grind and invest time

7 Likes

Your just ganking lowbies cause you lose every single 1v1 vs skilled players, none needs you trash here

Yeah, in any version of the game, if I’m utterly useless due to gear I can still spam hamstring on the enemy flag carrier and interrupt nearby healers, even if it bumps me up to ten deaths in the match.

3 Likes

edited for accuracy after having played more

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.