Rework affliction warlock

True but hunter don’t cast spells. They shoot worth bows, crossbow or a gun.

Yeah, button bloat is even worse with the update now.
Seems we got even more mandatory skills to take, making it chaotic.

1 Like

Aff isn’t enjoyable to me any more which I think is down to having just one button too many and I wouldn’t want to do less dps by dropping a talent either. I feel like MR could be reworked as a passive somewhere and replaced with Haunt.

3 Likes

Put SL into Corruption, increase dmg of MR and suddenly theres no much stress/button bloat

Remove MR. Its whole concept is crap.

5 Likes

Yep.
Remove MR.

Also clear the button bloat.

EDIT:

Tried the new megadungeon as affli using friend’s lockout @ Morchie.
On Affli your dots get removed when she changes / multiplies, so you have to re-apply them over and over again.
Not to mention your mind is put off from mechanics when doing that, so it’s a complete mess.
I switched to Destro and melted Morchie with no issues + could pay attention to mechanics without having to keep my eyes glued on dots ticking off in blink of an eye.

SL should be passive on all damage

4 Likes

20%

in a single talent point

with actual demonic pets to sustain it

Syphon Life is an Affliction ability, there are no pets.

Heee

I meant Soul Link :confused:
but ok for Siphon life I think it was always nice when it was baked into the dots

2 Likes

Soul link only works with the primary pet not all this would be to strong.

1 Like

Believe it or not, Soul Link used to work with all summoned pets for a brief moment back in Mists of Pandaria. it was too good to be true

… and blizzard removed the interaction super quickly without even telling anyone about it. Not even a line on a patch note :smiley:

Never noticed it during mop. That was giga broken. I would be happy to play Soul Link as Affliction. 5% damage converted to the pet is better than 0%.

maybe change seed into the new spender , also targets afflicted by unstable affliction take X % more dmg from seeed , remove soulshard cost from mr and reduce the dmg , add the old set bonus from season 3 Shadowlands back that mr extends all dots by 2 sec

Sadly i didnt expect some rework to happen this expansion maybe some band aid fixes nothing more.
-Siphon life need to be backed in Corruption again and maybe giving leech to whole group.
-old Soul Swap+Soul Burn will be amazing to be back.
-bumping dots duration with 2 sec to be more relaxed.
So many things can be changed but i lost hope in blizz devs…

3 Likes

Add no CD on Soul Swap and you have WoD.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.