Rework -> Your spec becomes overpowered

I mostly play if for fantasy, and I find fast pressing specs fun to play, and fury is probably the fastest spec in the game now.

It’s slower than havoc DH, outlaw rogue, prot paladin and prot warrior, but it’s the same playstyle all the time and the talents don’t give any room for variety for fury, and the tier set also ensures it.

Warriors are a class that do need a rework, but at the same time, I don’t want them to be overpowered and see all the demon hunters roll to fury

the problem is that bm can do almost the same if not better dps while moving.
MM has the restriction of needing to stand still for aimed shots, bm has NO restrictions!
a spec that can do 100% damage from range should never be in the top %, even specs like destro has restictions like needing the adds to stay in the aoe + ramp up time.

If anything bm should be below the middle.

And it’s pretty unforgivable, ngl.

Even when it’s not the whole expansion; an entire season of being D tier can ruin someone’s game if they are planning to pug. Even when not, it’s psychologically challenging to be continuously told how bad your preferred spec is and that no sane person would do real content on it.

(Plus Shadowlands seasons were 8-9 months with almost no class tuning. If you were in a bad spot on patch launch, might as well reroll if you wanted to play the game.)

1 Like

Windwalker monks have not been D tier the entire expansion. They have been F tier…

1 Like

and still u see really good WW monks who can follow with enhancement, havoc, bm hunters. every class can perform its if u are willing to min max or not. and yes some classes have a more polished playstyle.

Fire Mage already is OP so I am covered here.

Fire mage was OP after the rework too. Now it’s C tier, worst mage spec in terms of potential if he doesn’t have Aug and Priest. And this based on the data. All mages specs are middle of the pack in terms of ranged dps, and it’s just fine as it is

I can’t fathom with frost and arcane. Feels bland and boring dammed the damage output.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.