Riddle: Guess a spell

Man, I was pointing out that you used the same incorrect assertion 3x in one short post. Relax.

Never said he was whining. He identified something he thinks is OP, that is not whining. First you say i’m whining and offended, now you say hes whining too? Calm down dude.

Because you think i’m offended + bashing him?

Telling an arcane mage to kite is offended + bashing now? Huh

Thank you

Ok

Also, I think you were the person the other day that was trying to say Ret wasn’t OP relative to arms, so I decided to try it out for myself - logged on, powerleveled with the timewalking thing, bought myself some conquest boxes and yoinked some paladin’s build, probably vanguards’

ended up getting to your rating in just 4 lobbies after going 20-4. I knew the spec was OP but man, this is a different beast entirely from the drivers seat. Doing 60k DPS sustained and watching everyone rage sure was funny. Watching people with current season gladiator drakes get absolutely crumpled because I pressed Wake of Ashes at 5HP and then thumped a random combination of DPS buttons outside of wings was a sight to behold. Gives me memories of 3.0 Blood DKs, but on steroids!

Anyways, good night!