Rmp benefits from everything

Spite rmp most profit.
Corruption rmp most profit.
Versa nerf rmp profit.

Somehow i think the devs play rmp Warlock or mlx.

7 Likes

The devs don’t play the game Lul

6 Likes

you forgot c&s nerf

god forbid rogues are “bad” for 5 minutes

6 Likes

lmao, what was it, 6 days? the entire class goes a whole expansion busted. broken with raid boss disc priest in s1, then it was broken with rdruids in s2 and now its even more busted with the fmage and hpala. BUT RMP isn’t tier s for 1 week and they make rapid and heavy changes.

4 Likes

Sorry i missed that one cause rogs get everything from Blizz

If you think C&S was only an issue for Rogues you’re a big idiot.

1 Like

That is true but i didnt say it.

Cns pre nerf was only benefiting heavy dampening classes that stacked ultraverse i.e warrior,paladins,mw, druids. Legit unkillable in a stun.

Yep true but it was nerft.

The reply was mostly meant at that big shaman we see here sometimes, as well as the DK.

I assume u dont like them haha

The point was rogue became non s tier and in less than a week it was straight back up there. your class has been broken all expansion and yet somehow managed to dodge the nerf bat at every corner

1 Like

Its not whole Expansion its since s1 of Arena

The point is that you dislike one class so much that you can’t see things clearly.
It was a bug.

We already had one tank meta season. That was enough.

of course he doesn’t because he is only defending his busted class all day trolling the forums.
As soon as you talk about assa rogue he jumps out. Kinda like jito on all other posts
just a assa rogue jumped on the op train. nothing to see

c&s nerf?
Yes it had a bug fix for some abilities like lightning lasso BUT it also got nerfed by 50% of his in stun vers mechanic which was not a bug.
If you were talking about this, not sure.

1 Like

Talking about tanks Warlocks are tanking more then any meele did s3

1 Like

The C&S nerf is absolutely not correlated to the fact that Rogues suffered from it. Plenty other comps rely on stuns to land the kill, and having 80% damage reduction when caught in a stun, being a Kidney OR NOT was not okay in terms of game design.

Imagine chasing a Ret, who’s under wongs, behind a pillar like a complete brainless animal, he HoJ you and then you take 20% of the damage instead of 60% ??? And that’s one of many examples, this interaction allowed for very bad plays, very very bad, and would not only not punish you for it but even REWARD YOU for making a bad play. And that has nothing to do with rogues specifically.

Crazy that something rewarded people for playing bad against all classes in the game with a stun, and people are like “blame rogue blame rogue hahahaha”. Imbeciles. Get some game sense.

It was slightly hilarious having to kidney the target you were not intending to kill every go though.

Well more like dying inside a little. They clearly changed it due to the record levels of dampening in AWC anyway where it was nerfed immediately after the tournament. They also fixed the bug probably because the tourny also highlighted how busted it was (e.g. any class with the bug was played, any class that wasn’t bugged wasn’t).

Nothing i or anyone could say can convince you of how busted you and your beautiful rmx has been not just this season but this entire expansion shadenox. You’ve been defending your class with a die hard attitude since what season 2?

Everyone agrees rmx is completely busted but don’t worry shadenox will attempt to convince you just how difficult rogue mage truly is ontop of how much preparation and skill it takes to press blind. Then you can start throwing terrible examples at people like a ret hojing some1 behind a pillar in the knowledge of a 50% defensive versa benefit on a dude running conflict whilst running versa amps. Comps have come and gone but surprise surprise the one thing to dominate all expansion has been rogue mage. Just swap the healer with the fotm and enjoy. Failing that you can play spite :upside_down_face:

My entire point was rogue mage dropped from tier s the moment the vendor went live and in less than a week it was tuned straight back up. Don’t mention how assa has perma evasion for the nerf bat either.

edits- Crows I also dislike fmages, destrus, dh and hpalas along with almost everybody else right now

I dare you to quote one single medsage of me ever saying this.

When you realize there isn’t any, maybe you will be able to start being intelligent and understand why 85% damp was bad for the game.