RMT/Boosting for golds = Killing community?

Please vote according to your best knowledge and conscience of what you really think.

Are the game’s community and its behavior towards new players (meaning the availability of content and learning mechanics) largely destroyed by selling boosts for real money or tokens?

And let’s not look at the perspective of ourselves but overall. For example, let’s go through group finders and try to find a group ourselves and pretend we are newbies. We’ll see that very quickly.

Yes or No? <---- Use only these two options, thanks.

+edit for those who try to defend Blizzard’s politics about selling tokens and letting people use gold like a currency not even for boosting but for almost every single step in-game, achievements, etc.
Imagine paying 30-100 euros for the game + paying every month for game time to get a game where u don’t have literally any chance like someone new to catch up because u don’t do any mythic before, u will not have achievements, and a lot of people are greedy because they have the option to get money from you …to step into World of Warcraft where everyone just wants from you absolutely crazy money …140k golds for boost trough heroic raid ? Why not …pay …You wanna learn? No way for you. Same with mythic and improvements in them.

1 Like

No

Should Blizzard find a way to combat the sellers in group finder, yes.

RMT is not permitted.

6 Likes

So much hard?

1 Like

No.
Need to put some more in for 10 characters.

These forums are for discussion.
You cant seriously expect people to leave just one word.
Thats not how this place works. Like at all.

5 Likes

It isn’t a simple yes or no. Mainly because you’re asking multiple things and not just one.

Had it been is boosting for gold bad yes or no

I’d have just answered No.

But you made it about RMT and Boosting and then also the groupfinder.

They are three issues, four if I count new players.

4 Likes

No

No?Really? Are you sure?

i think it’s one of the main reasons why the game doesn’t die between patches lol so no

The question was only one.

Clearly it is not as I just explained.

1 Like

Because of Blizzard token cash grab? + expansions for 100 euros with the same models of skins as prev. years? Ye its may be how they make for next year to survive.

• Moritz

That doesn’t mean there’s a discussion here that there can’t be a post like this. So your opinion is completely irrelevant.

imo , players behaviour towards newbies led to boosting . ‘‘if i can’t join you then let me participate with gold’’

2 Likes

Because there is that option. It’s the same as the slot machine. If I cannot win I will pay more for more time spent and maybe win.

There is hundreds if not thousands of guilds out there that are right now recruiting for next expansion.
People will play together and progress together
what are you even on about here :smiley:

4 Likes

But there is no chance to reach them in-game. And if it tells me why for example on Drakthul realm and many others there is full talk only about how much you will pay or if you are boosted or not ? The truth is reality is the opposite of that. Someone who already has a guild or community around has seen that like thousands of players. But as I said imagine you will come like an absolute new comer to the game. Try it. Roleplay. Make a new character and do a dumb. You will see the reality of this in a few hours of play.

First off there are guild who want players to join for raiding, you know what the problem is, people complain about boosters are people who in the first place dont want to join a guild because of an excuse like i dont wanna be forced when to raid, i want to play when i want. Well too bad goldylocks thats how it is if you dont want to pay gold for the raid. I am sick of the people really. Be more social join a guild and raid for free.

Quote my previous post and you’ll see :wink:

1 Like

If i did a new character i would instantly join a guild and play with people :smiley:
cause on drak’thul just now 5 minutes ago like 3
guild were posting recruitment for new expansion progresion
Stop lying to yourself ok?
it’s not healthy

3 Likes

let me tell you the reality of this game , people won’t invite you to their runs or guilds because you don’t have any gear so you will feel left out and leave the game. do you think this community will accept new players to their guilds and raids ? maybe one in a million. that’s the curse of old mmos

1 Like