Roast the Poster above you >:3 đŸ”„ #1

You should change your name to Loststrider, because the horde burned all the honor out of you

1 Like

I thought dogs picked up bones.

I thought gnomes had the ability to read :wink:

Your name makes it sound like you make love to bones before you use them to rebuild yourself.

1 Like

You look like a guy who was called to battle, after a couple of years of staying at home. But now that you’re trying your armor, it doesn’t fit anymore. So you decided to go topless instead.

1 Like

Nice mog.

Shame it’s on a blood elf.

You’re double dead, so ya can’t speak !

1 Like

Couldn’t even bring yourself to wear something Blood Knight-like as every blood elf paladin should
 a shame. You’re a shame for your people, cannot afford a chestplate and the name doesn’t sound elvish at all!

You think ya’re a queen with that crown ??? Come on, ya’re just another emo treatrous void elf !!

You must be the Queen of Karens with that haircut

6 Likes

My My what a nice toilet seat, i would sit on you for ages. :kiss:

1 Like

It has probably been thousands of years and you haven’t got boned as a Priestess, that must be why you are trying to flirt a bone guy. Shame, shame

You felt yourself too edgy to play blood elf, so you went void.

1 Like

How are you even a rogue, the damn earth shakes when you try to sneak.

3 Likes

You are a true warlock. Having to de-hair the couch all the time is a real curse.

3 Likes

@Dowlphin

Take a bath you hippy, you got leaves and twigs sticking to you!

2 Likes

At least the stuff sticking to me is not alive and crawling.
That would really tick me off.

Is that Dowlphin working?

3 Likes

omg Fran Drescher join the forums! and shes blond!

1 Like

Look at you, not able to complete a real set of transmog, you still have confusion between fireland heroic and PvP legion set ! And i don’t talk about the head !

1 Like