Roast the Poster above you >:3 🔥 #1

Can we talk about your head? Cos it kinda looks like you rolled in something sticky…

Bad dog!!

You look more like a rogue than a warlock with that mog, with the exception of the staff. Robes>>>>>>>>>shirts+pants on casters any time.

Is that a kid’s meal crown from Burger King? It’s too small for your head.

Sorry
I-I can’t
Simply can’t…
She is a Vulpera!
The Alliance tried to roast them once and we lost the best race as a potential ally!
I will not make things worse

1 Like

It seems this thread is halted again then, because I can’t roast a dog.
I LOVE dogs!

Who’s a good boy?! :wolf:

3 Likes

yeah, well that’s just you isn’t it, for the cameras you’re all sweetness and light, but i’ve heard you in your dressing room wicked witch of the west twisted like everyone else on the net, speaking of dressing, didn’t anyone teach you about style? Lara Croft wannabe look at you…:stuck_out_tongue:

Your transmog is ridiculous.

Damn Troll. Ya think y’are superior ??

Oh you poor thing, couldn’t you afford the torso armour? Would you like to borrow some of mine? You must feel so undignified with your accessories on display like that.

You wear that bandana over your mouth to make people think it’s to stop Covid transmission, but secretly it’s to hide those town house gums you are rocking… :heart::joy:

So tiny and pathetic that the weapon is larger than the carrier !

1 Like

Shihiroki? More like :poop:tyroki

1 Like

Your name rings true.

2 Likes

Your bait thread couldn’t even last two hours before it was closed down.

2 Likes

You are the queen of what ? Of nothing ?

Blizzard now lets us dress up our hunter pets and show them off in the forums?? Cool!!!

1 Like

Just another stormwind guard on steroids.

1 Like

Awww what a cute Worgen pup

2 Likes

Uhm, Alliastor, I Think your dog has autism. (Yes I’m allowed to say that.)

2 Likes

No that would be this alt.

Signed,
Tahra

Ps: I know I suck because I still don’t have ‘the Tomb Raider’ title unlocked. Some of those achievements are still kinda hard… :pleading_face:

Roasting a troll is like taking candy from a baby… It’s just too easy… where to begin… ok…
The gross blue feet with those immense vomit-inducing toes… Yeah… let’s start there!

2 Likes