Roast the poster above you đŸ”„

Why ask him when you are so expertly capable of removing them yourself? Simply shake your head near the ceiling so your horns fly through the spiderwebs.

If done correctly and enough times, your head will of course look like it’s got two candyfloss sticking out of it, but we’ll deal with that problem when we get there.

If you find the ceiling to tall, simply double-jump to reach it.

EDIT: Nobody even think about using my helmet for removing them. Its arcane electric energies would burn markings in the ceiling and we don’t want that!

Something you can’t do with your weight :stuck_out_tongue:
Ba dum tshh :drum:

Why, thank you!

I suggest you to hide, you might be sued by coca cola for stealing their mascot identity.

1 Like

here is another elf with ponytails!..
why do ppl have to choose that haircut of all of them

1 Like

He calls himself robokiller, he himself is a robot what should we make of it
?

How does it feel to have a cosmic force with an extreme ideology inhabit your very being and dictate your every action in your prolonged existence?

oh, sorry, im not programmed to understand Furryes

I guess you are single by choice
Not yours, but still

:person_shrugging:

2 Likes

5 minutes in your company and I just wanted to emigrate so I could get away from you.

2 Likes

of all races in a fantasy game why pick humans?

1 Like

Or smol ones whose body is more robotic than organic
 :robot:

Warning! Excessive levels of flesh detected. Warning!

1 Like

To be honest, most of the time, something WAS quite right. But something was not quite right with Dunkie.

1 Like

Good story, but in what chapter do you shut up?

1 Like

In dog years are you a 140 year old virgin! OwO

1 Like

I was hoping for a battle of wits but you appear to be unarmed.

2 Likes

I don’t seem to understand what you are saying: what does the fox say?

1 Like

I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and spit out a smarter statement than whatever you just said.

3 Likes

Oooohh so cute the fox are, please come and sit in my lap I will pet you and love you forever. :heart_eyes:

Years later:
Look darling he is spitting out food on the floor I think that he is sick.
Let’s take him to the vet.
Vet: he has problem with his teeth :tooth:, you know what that means right, right?
Me: you should know that I loved you dearly but this is the best for you! You will not have to suffer anymore!

RIP my sweet red guardian I will remember you forever :saluting_face::heart:

3 Likes

Imagine playing a human.