#RobotLivesMatter

Bots bad, Blizzard slow and not bad enough against bad bots. Agree, but then agane… I never see the same bawt twice in the span of 24 hours, maybe they do keep banning them but they show up over and over agane with new chars. I know about the whole shard away the bot after u report him conspiracy but I don’t believe it until I see proof.

I just enjoy playing this game, slaying alliance bot or not bot alike, I believe bots and humans to be equal.

I believe in the right for equal opportunity and that robots should not be discriminated against just because of their selfish intent. We’re all just electrons sending information back and forth after all.

I keep seeing the same bots in Feralas for more than 2 weeks now. I report them every time. There doesn’t seem to be any banning or sharding.

Abandon ship.
Cheater infested garbage.

1 Like

Adds are getting smarter … sorry i mean :
Bots are getting smarter

that’s because most of the GMs are bots too. why would they ban their colleagues?

2 Likes

Join the army, /join botbusters channel

Nice idea … but … you know that ppl are ( add your favourite curse word ).

I can imagine being reported for BS like … dunno. i got to the black lotus first. BAM, you are reported, because the other player saw the flower first.

It’s Blizzard job to find the real dudes. A special case which should affect a few percent of real players.

Everyone is complaining on the forum, and yet I’ve only seen like two botters in the 300 hours I have played so far in this game.

Enjoy your peace island server mate, it must be one of the less populated. This is the problem of bg-pvp and highly populated servers. :confused:

it’s great, not being on a super overpopulated realm! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.