Rogue is Great!

Hi Guys

I came to the forums to say I’m having a great time playing the class, so much fun with stealth, poisons etc. If you read through the forums there is a lot of frustration that comes through - to help off set that I’m posting to say I love the class and having fun with it.

Happy rogue

6 Likes

You will take it all back once you hit 70 and enter PvP.

3 Likes

Why? Isn’t Rogue great in PvP at 70? It looks like that we have 3 viable specs for PvP: what else do we need? As Sub you can’t die: every Vanish, every Shadow Dance you get healed by 30% of your health + 25% from Crimson Vial and i guess you are kind of immortal? You have 2 x Vanish and 2 x Shadow Dance, that means a lot od healing. Not sure about the dmg part, but survivability seems awesome on Sub and solid on Assa and Outlaw.

Unfortunately, at the time of this reply, the damage output of rogues is not great. We are very squishy and perform much worse than many other melee classes. DHs, WW monks, Unholy DKs and Warriors all eat us up, while also having more tools to survive.

What rogues have is control, and therefore our current strength is being a support character for other DPS that can unload their damage. Its unfortunate, that we as rogues are not allowed great damage output.

I prefer to play my other characters in Battlegrounds for the time being, but I still try and gear up my rogue in hopes that the low damage throughput is addressed.

1 Like

Please take a look at your own talents before posting rubbish. No shadow dance heals you for 30% of your hp lol.

in pve it does, but it’s nerfed at 15% in pvp

1 Like

Dear Paron

It appears that your experience in player-versus-player combat, as evidenced by your armory profile, is limited, as evidenced by the low-quality gear displayed on your character. Without a significant amount of experience and proficiency in this area, it is unlikely that you possess the necessary knowledge and understanding to form a truly objective and well-informed opinion on the current state of rogue specs in PVP.

P.S

this is coming from a Rogue who mostly spends time in Bg`s , and got hardstuck at 1400 in Solo :)))

1 Like

lol wait till you hit 70

Ignore these guys. Assa rogue is the single best melee spec right now in both solo shuffle and in 2’s. Not sure about 3’s as I don’t play in that bracket.

Go look at pretty much any tier list out there (including Skill Capped) and they all agree on one thing. Assa rogue is king currently.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.