Sword and dagger...of time ?!

Hello outlaw rogues of Azeroth,

I’ve been having a ton of fun on my Evoker but ultimately I miss being a melee spec. Lately I’ve gotten super hype for Prince of Persia, nostalgia kicked my teeth in. Then I found out that outlaw rogues use a sword and dagger, and tick a lot of the acrobatic adventurer boxes that made me reinstall Prince of Persia (and why I’ll be playing Rogue in Diablo 4 :slight_smile: ). Will I be disappointed, or will I be in for a treat?

I’m also giving a nod to Rogue is Great! for their positive attitude, so please take this opportunity to balance the scales and share your hype and why you enjoy Outlaw :3

You’re a pirate. What more does one need? Assassin is all cute with their little poisons and sub is very edgy with their shadow gimmicks but they don’t dominate in the awesomeness category of specs. They’re calleds subs for a reason.
I just want a boat that i can sail around the world with. My Tuskarr dighny will have to do for now.

1 Like

Well pvp wise if you like a spec that presses a lot of buttons but really fast then it might be for you.
Also you will not make a lot of dps but with cc you still can get kills and look really cool.
You can spam your gun, for a meele dps i think it’s neat.
Other specs have an easier time they can seriously damage you while youre stunned, outlaw you need to keep on fighting in hopes rng plays in your favour.
Rng makes outlaw good at keeping the fight going while other specs have to hide till their burst is up.

Pshero plays a lot of outlaw with wpvp during queue time, you can ask him and if you don’t like the answer then maybe 10.1 has some good changes

I’ve come across his stream a bunch of times in my search for Outlaw Rogue gameplay. He always seems dead inside and like he’s not enjoying the video game at all, and only breaks the saddening silence to remark unrelatable (to me) high rating things like “I do no damage”, “we’re gonna lose this”, “x/y/z is trash”, and a lot of sighing :smiley:

Unfortunately, he did not help me make up my mind :D. But thank you for the suggestion nontheless. I would have really liked a DnD style Fighter class, but in WoW you only get the extremes of any fantasy, like Warrior ( which is basically Barbarian) and up-to-no-good Rogue :D.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.