Rogues are Fine. As always

We have a video of it in the Druid subforum. 2v1 - Prebear + Shield into duel, into almost instant barrier that the druid was in during the whole duel, into new shield + pain right after duel ends into like 2-3 CC on healer, into frenzied regen + renewal with pain still up and druid dies. So nothing I said is a fantasy.

Dome is 100% stronger in PvP so it’s 40%, pain is also 40%, bear form gives +6% vers and a ton of heal + armor. The video is in the Druid subforum, one of the topics at the top something like “Druid needs survivability buffs!”. It’s not my video, I just saw it a few days ago when going through the forums.

EDIT: Here is the linkg to the topic Proof: Feral needs a defensive buff (PvP)

EDIT2:
Now that was amazing.
That was prebear at 90%.
That was with barrier at 70%.
That was with Pain Supp as soon as he got out.
He was in Barrier + Pain Sub for some time giving him at that time like 60% DMG reduction.
That was 2 or 3Shields from the Disc at only 20% dampening.
There was a random heal for 100k+ right after barrier.
That was also with a Frenzied Regen proc that went the full duration so it healed the full amount.
And last but not least he used Renewal + Typhoon to try to get the rogue off him, but rogues can just instantly reconnect with their 10 different mobility skills.

Every single defensive and heal used and that was still not enough to stop a sub rogue. Yes ferals need a defensive buffs badly, but sub also needs a 50% DMG nerf.

The rogue did 1.7mln DMG in 18secs, that is around 100k DPS, vs a target with high armor, high vers, with barrier and pain supp. His real DPS was like what 200k+?

4 Likes