Rogues have so many bugs in tbcc

Ok rogue is still the strongest class in arena despite blizzard being lazy and dont fix any bugs.

• hunter/warlock pet following u after u vanish is just lol.
    -clos being 80% instead of 90%

Warriors intercept within 8 yards. I was checking Buddhist rogue videos and he was kiting warriors much longer than you can do in tbcc. This must be bugged. Im gonna do a video about it using RangeDisplay but ofc Blizzard wont fix it… private servers have less bugs

-autoattack out of vanish

Anyone know any more bugs?

2 Likes

What are you basing that on?
You tried it 10 times and only resisted 8 of the spells or what? :rofl:

In that case in my experience it’s 100% resist.
Should be nerfed then, yes?
Kek.

3 Likes

“Hi, I am a low skilled man who lost some duels and I need to justify them, I can’t delete everyone and putting /lol, blizzard make stronger my ultra meta class who is top” , a good rogue would easily win against lock or war the problem is that you want bugs for win duels…

1 Like

What?

I win against every class 1vs1 but these bugs are still super annoying and should be fixed…

I cant believe we pay 15$ every month and the game has more bugs than free private servers

Your attitude gives you away, you lose a duel with a warrior because it is not easy to remove it as in the private ones that process ultra slowly and you come to cry, the same with warlocks, you are going to cry an egg in the lich where you are still a meta but you require the twice as much skill as now and you don’t one shoot people…

I kill warriors 1v1 but u need all cds ready. In real TBC with no bugs u could just 5-8 kite them and still have full hp

Warlocks are easy for rogue

Anyway what are u talking about son. Im just highlightening bugs that didnt exist in real tbc.

1 Like

Not bugs problem, skills problems… Your cry becouse you want to win some duels with your guild mates by do nothing, having hp full… :roll_eyes:

Nice troll bro

My hunters pet never continues to follow after vanish, NEVER.

It’s not only Rogue, Druid suffer from the same issue. Pet continue to follow if you restealth, akways. Only Vanish can prevent that and even with Vanish it doesn’t work 100% of the time.

They said it’s intended, another crap mechanic.

i think warlock and hunter pets following rogues who vanish are actually intended and not considered a bug.

something about the pet being able to smell/track the rogue.
at least its lore friendly, and lets be honest, vanish having no counter is a bad thing.

No it’s not because rogue is super weak.
The only CC they have is sap, stunlocks, blind.
Which is way less than every other class!
They also only have defensives against only melee, ranged and basically immunity to spells.
So you don’t understand, they NEED an escape ability that works 100% of the time to escape when they’re losing that open world duel vs someone who was at 30% killing a mob.
They need it.
Please, won’t someone think of the poor, poor underpowered rogues!

5 Likes

in the original TBC, pets would still go after you and hits you even when you vanish But now in TBC-C blizzard prevented pets from hitting you after you vanish so pets just keep following you as if you’re petting them :smiley: till their master aoe / flare at the pet spot to get you out!

baffles me how many people will still advocate for bugs to not get fixed (generally speaking) just because they have some personal grudge or vendetta with whoever it affects

Are those even bugs? Other rogues seem to be doing pretty well anyway… More than half of all the rank 1 teams had a rogue, lol.

this isnt a bug, in pvp it is 80% intended

yeah well, you’re the one who argues that heartbeat should be removed because apparently mages and rogues aren’t easy enough to play already.

sucks to have counters huh? get used to the rock paper and scissor because that’s how the game works.
now imagine you we’re a non-meta class and had to deal with even more problems than that, such as pain suppression having like 80% dispel resistance which not only makes the ability itself super hard to deal with, but makes it an excellent purge-shield for your numerous other buffs.

to make it easier for you to comprehend; imagine if you had to use sap upwards of 5-10 times before it landed.

did real tbc have heartbeat?

it feels like blizzard is trying to mess up rogues/mages on purpose but its still the 2 most dominant classes despite their stupid bugs rofl

Yes it did. this is not not some new change blizzard made. it worked exactly like this back in TBC.

of all the issues with the game this is the example you use?

this isn’t even in the same wheelhouse as what you previously used as an example, and also completely unreasonable lol