Rogues have so many bugs in tbcc

lol mate, eyewitness testimony is for sure evidence, stop being intentionally smooth brained.
also can someone explain to me how the deadzone for warrior charge works in tbc? was literally autoattacking this warrior with my pala today in ab, and he manages to charge from the same distance that we were autoattacking each other from

This is because of them using the legion client, things arent shown instant and dont happen instantly. U can try it in different ways, ever noticed looting isnt always instant or dont work if u move away too fast? Also pick pocketing u have to stand still. Its because of the client they chose. It cant be fixed here its gonna stay

i prefer stone cold facts and data, not someoneā€™s opinion, which eyewitness testimony in this regard very much is.

all the bugs posted here are facts, especially the vanish/stealth ones, since blizz wont fix anything then all we got left is to complain here
and if u want data go replicate any of these bugs, u can replace the vanish + pet attack bug every time, and blizzard knows this but they dont care

By that logic I can just say ā€œno, they are not bugsā€ and that makes it so. Do you see how that might be an issue? :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™m not going to level a rogue just to test something that someone should have already tested anyway.

Thereā€™s a lot of bugs in game that never were fixed in TBC which wonā€™t see any change. For example the ā€œElemental Precisionā€ talent in Mages frost tree gives 6% hit instead of 3%. Donā€™t expect Blizzard to change vanish past a state that wasnā€™t present in TBC.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.