Rogues need a Buff Right now!

Rogues still kill in a cheapshot, happened to me multiple times yesterday and i have about 35k hp.

^

We are able to kill in a cheapshot, so no, we don’t need a buff, our openers are OP.

Funny at 2.2cr I fight against aaaalot of rog mage. They have a 100 answers vs paladin. A good rog mage, is suuuper viable right now.

Cloaked in Shadows and Crit Legendary needs to go and then Kyrian nerfs can be reverted so both Sub and Assassin are viable dmg wise and they will play like Rogues played for years.

It is usually the case that when ever warriors are strong rogues tend to become weak.

What would you want buffed? If you buff the damage the CC has to be nerfed

We can talk about buffing rogues after we nerf Cloaked in Shadows

1 Like

Agreed, remove cloak of shadows then we can talk.

I don’t understand why everyone jumped on this thread and says “rogues should actually get nerfed, you won’t top damage since you’re just a setup class for mages and do well at it” but then they fail to apply the same logic to frost death knights and keep asking for buffs to those despite their current successes with arms/WW.

I was talking about the conduit though

1 Like

l2p or just quit the game. That is your issue if your eviscerate does less damage than judgement.

are you unable to fight a rogue as a mage ???

Cloaked in Shadows and crit legendary need to go. Then damage nerfs from early season need to be reverted. Some buffs to Assassin and Outlaw and Rogue is fine.

Just delete the class or put into like seperate category … “meat shield” where we just play target dummies for other classes to feel better about themselves.

you know like … you know.

1st time I played arena is this season and i managed to hit 2k after 1700 games just yesterday after being hardstuck rival for 1000 games. The best thing I can tell you to do is record your gameplay and after every session watch every game you play (especially the ones you lose play by play). This in combination with watching streamers (eg: nahj uploads on twitch when he plays with xaryu) will help you realize what they do different compared to you. DO NOT WATCH streams laid back and after every kill you are like “wow they one shotted that dude”. WATCH CAREFULLY. And do not reroll because you feel like rogue is hard compared to other keyboard smashing melees. Get gud with something that requires more than 1 finger to play, cause after playing rogue you wont be satisfied if you get glad by playing a paladin.

yhea … or that …

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.