Roleplaying Update in Defias Brotherhood

Hello everyone,

Defias Brotherhood still has a lot of active RP, and we wanted to make this post to show you a bit of what the different RP Guilds that are still around are up to.

Everyone interested post below your guild and the plots you have ongoing.

Regular open RP:

The Council of Stormwind – Meetings of the major factions that roleplay in Stormwind lands. A place to share the goings on and the public events. Also, a good place to enjoy some casual RP. (Every Tuesday, at 9pm server time. Stormwind Keep)

The Senate of Ironforge - Meetings of the major factions that roleplay in the lands of Ironforge. A place to share the goings on and the public events. Also, a good place to enjoy some casual RP. (Every Thursday, at 8pm server time. Hall of Explorers)

Public spars – A chance to meet other fellow martial minded rpers and test each other’s skills. RP duelling using emote only. (Every Monday, at 9pm server time. Stormwind docks)

Ongoing open roleplay:

The return of the Crone – An old menace is returning to regain its former strength; the shadows grow darker as new recruits in search for power flock to her side. A chance to get your power-hungry characters get what they want.

The Orphans of Stormwind – The orphanage of Stormwind is seeking volunteers to help and teach the orphans useful skills. From wielding magic to training with a sword.

Guild: “Circle of Justice” ongoing events:

Finding the Missing Gnomes – What happened to Flaffy and Klepto? The guild is scouring the city of Stormwind trying to find clues to their friends whereabouts.

The Lost Artifact – An artefact of titanic origin has been stolen from one of the group members. We must retrieve it and find who and why did they steal it.

The Satyrs – “Revenge is best served cold”, after more than ten thousand years will these Satyrs finally meet their end? The hunt is on.

Troubles in Time – Join a married couple in this race against time itself to save their yet to be born offspring.

The Collector – A new face arrived at the city, organizing several hunts to add to his collection. As the hunts continue to get more challenging will you become the prey?

The Bramble Twins – As nature spirits come into contact with civilization what kind of mischief will they make?

The Draconic Box - A mysterious box from one of the founders of the guild, what secrets does it hold and why did it only appear now?

3 Likes

Over on the Horde side we’ve got my guild - Sang Real. Defenders of Quel’Thalas and Suramar and fighting off threats that are dangerous to the elven kingdoms - both known to public and classified. While the guild only allows elves into their ranks, most of our events are open for ‘Mercenary work’ which does involve payment - thus allowing just about anyone to come and join us to beat up some bad guys! And if you are in need of an IC-reason - Turidas has put up posters in Silvermoon and Suramar advertising these things.

Most of our RP ends up being mission based. We have meetings every 2nd week on Wednesdays and our events on the other every 2nd week as well on each Friday - so it’s worth checking in with us if you want to join in. Things we end up dealing with, which non-guildies can join into, involves:

The Black Death Legion - Led by the Mad Baron Alexius. Leading a small skeleton army with some occasional powerful Death Knight, Necromancer or just a freshly created monster.

Thorn Hand Gang - Led by “Half-Dead” Jack, these thugs are doing criminal work such as raiding, mugging, smuggling, slavery - and that’s probably not even half of the things they do!

Things That Should Not Be - More on the classified side. But it’s scary stuff!

And Other Things - People are more than welcome to bring up their own plots for SR to deal with!

While not all of the events involve fighting - most of them do, due to the nature of the guild. Because of this it is absolutely recommended to get DiceMaster ( https:// www . curseforge . com/wow/addons/dicemaster ) which makes it a lot nicer to look at (healthbars, custom NPCs you can see, etc) and gives powerful tools to allow it to be more than just /roll /emote (custom abilities)!

3 Likes

Wardens of Azeroth
Officers - Gerrond-TheVentureCo, Mashira-TheVentureCo, Cármtan-TheVentureCo, Alinah-TheVentureCo, Carcia-TheVentureCo
Other contacts - Karini-ScarshieldLegion, Isadore-TheVentureCo, Illyanaéth-DefiasBrotherhood

The Wardens of Azeroth are a group of brothers and sisters in arms. We welcome fighters, mages, healers, diplomats - people from all walks of life to our ranks. Our aim is to protect the innocent however we can. Thus, we don’t actively participate in the war between the Alliance and the Horde as it’s not our primary focus, unless there would be a Horde attack imminent on Alliance lands. We are usually more focused on threats that come from within, from our homeland. And we do so together, because we’re also each other’s family - brothers and sisters in arms, after all.

We predominantly RP on missions and have a weekly meeting at 9PM on Tuesdays weekly. We accept applications on our forum, wardensofazeroth(dot)wowlaunch(dot)com, or poke one of us in game :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Events in the Wardens of Azeroth - Past, future and present
We have a good number of active DMs in our ranks, which makes for varied and engaging events. I’ll do my best to properly recount the most recent storylines, the ones that are currently running and tease at those yet to come. Our DMs provide both short and long storylines, alongside one-shot events.

Recently finished

Chronicle
Seemingly isolated events and storylines suddenly tied into a grander narrative. Allies, enemies, betrayals, and reconciliations. Two talented DMs bound together in the quest to deliver an expansive and fleshed out storyline, which culminated in an epic battle against the awakened horror, Xanthard.

Broken Claws
Fugitive Adam Rien escaped to his home, Westfall, and we pursued. Through our actions, our DM adjusted and improved the plot. He wrote character backstories into the narrative, masterfully capturing the atmosphere of the region and its denizens. We bonded with them, betrayed their trust, and stood face to face with the consequences. Our mission was completed, but at what cost?

Current

Cabal of the Sunset Father
Do you enjoy horror and the intrigue of elven nobility? What about secretive and patriarchal cults founded on sacrifice? In this storyline, the DM reintroduces a renowned antagonist and puts him in a new terrifying position of power. Is the Sunset Father truly the bastard of Azshara? Doubtful, but his threat is very real.

Gwaine’s Gone!
There’s a good chance you’ve encountered Gwaine, since he is not easily overlooked. Despite his analytic mind and clumsy way of interacting, he has managed to endear himself to quite a lot of people. Recently he went missing, only to be found in pieces. Follow this lighthearted event as we attempt to reassemble our strange friend!

2 Likes

Sunday 2nd of February there will be a RP market in Stormwind. Everyone is welcome to join. As the date gets closer we will be posting more updates!

1 Like

Do you know any other horde guilds, roleplaying on Defies Brotherhood? I am planning to set up some roleplaying with my guild and I am looking for people to co-operate on it

I know of a guild named “The Rookery” [H-RP] The Rookery they seem like fun!

Other than that… I don’t know. BUT! I think you should not be shy hosting your own RP events and people will surely join. I think the horde is lacking a guild that accepts all races, and some people surely are hungry for RP. Keep the RP alive! Best of luck.

EDIT: Out of curiosity, I made a horde and checked the guild finder to look for RP guilds. While not strictly RP, the following guilds claim according to the description they do some RP.
1.Nazarick
2. Jadekin Tribe
3. Sylvanas Loyalists (new RP guild)
4. Theatre of Cruelty

Might be worth talking to them to see if they want to do something together.

1 Like

Thank you for looking those up.

I’m really only familiar with Sang Real and some Rookery members. Sang Real unfortunately only accepts blood elves and nightborne, but keep a lookout for any event announcements since they are usually open to anyone. Likewise we are always looking to join other Hordies in their RP adventures ^^

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.