RP and PVE?

Both good choices, but again, it’s your choice, but for healer, I find shaman better than druid, but that’s just me.

1 Like

Yeah I love them both. I made a character recently to check AD on both alliance and horde side, and I have to say, it is so alive, it is wonderful.

3 Likes

Druid is the top dog for Mythic+ but isn’t all that great for raids. Shammy might have its limelight in the new raid because of Tremor and Wind Rush but is a bit of a “Best of the Worst” for M+

1 Like

As for the question, I know of an ally raiding guild that does rp on the side (to my knowledge anyways) called Fallen Dreamers, i can link their thread here.

Play a Tauren druid. Playing shaman will only make you sad

5 Likes

There you go.

1 Like

Thanks a bunch!

Your welcome, and this will be my last post of the night. :sleeping:

Gn :smiley:

1 Like

You shut up sir.

3 Likes

comparing druid, the god-tier, to shaman should be a crime :s

2 Likes

I like this man

What have I started :joy:

1 Like

Druids blow all other healers out of the water. Great healing, utility and damage. Can’t be beat, even post nerf.

For those curious:

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/898655.jpg

The game has certain issues with balance.

The method stuff I looked at said that post 8.3 Monk and Paladin could knock Druid off the top. The guy who made the video seems to think Monk will take it from Druid.

Paladin does look like it could be a good contender, I agree that it is likely to be a safe choice as well.

1 Like

But yeah, Balance is borked for 8.3. Heard that some Corrupted god roll procs are worth tens of thousands of DPS.

It’s not so much Balance that is borked, it is the Infinite Stars corruption.

It’s… Well, it’s broken. No two words about it. No idea how it made it out of PTR.