[RP-H] List of all Quel'Thalas Houses (and Nobles) (UPDATE!)

To all Noble Sin’dorei out there

A couple of years ago I started a project to list all the public information on the Noble Houses of Quel’Thalas.

(If you want to know why I started this, see my previous forum post: [RP-H] List of all Sin'dorei Houses (and Nobles) )

BUT!
This project is going through a process of being updated.
I only wish to have people who are active in the game and RPing in this list, as this list isn’t made as an archive, but as an active document to connect a community through rp.

(Edit: all Houses that haven’t contact me by the former given deadline have been removed from the document.)

Do note that this project is never fully finished: Houses change, disappear or new Houses are made. This will forever be a work in progress.

I hope this project will help you play out your noble how you wish to and will help us all connect even more. Do contact the owners of the characters if they intrigue you or if you have any questions or… just because you can!

Should you wish to partake in this project: Please do contact me through my character “Asthalan” or Discord wolfjelina!

Or you can directly fill in the following template: https://forms.gle/4boUEgfrRJZ7VokDA

You can find the full LIST OF NOBLES OF QUEL’THALS here:
https://tinyurl.com/smcnobles

14 Likes

Just giving this another bump to remind people to contact me if they want their House still on the list!

2 Likes

Kudos for the great initiative! While the compliment might come from a troll, projects like these are always a great addition to the community! :dracthyr_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much! Your words mean a lot to me!
This project started in January 2021, so it’s been going on for quite a while and have been taken quite a lot of my free time. Hearing it’s appreciated by even someone who doesn’t play a Noble Sin’dorei, warms my heart! Thank you!

1 Like

House Tal’renar has been reformed on Alliance Side as a Quel’dorei House no longer under the purview of Quel’thalas.

Keep it on if you want to.

2 Likes

Thank you for the information!
Since it’s no longer under the purview of Quel’thalas and has been reformed on Alliance side, I will remove it from the list.
Maybe one day it can be added on Alliance side the day that someone starts this project on that side too.

If your situation changes and you wish to have it added back to the list (with having in mind to create more rp opportunities), I’ll gladly add you back again of course!

I’m trying to contact everyone that is on the current list. Those who haven’t reached out to me by the end of February, I will remove from the list as I’ll view them as inactive.

I have been able to contact several people, but some people I haven’t been able to contact as I don’t have their contact information.

Can any of you help me out to point me to the contact info of the following Houses or poke those people to contact me instead?

I thank you for this!

Here is the list of Houses that don’t have any (correct) contact information:

House of Atterfall
House of Brightbane
House of Cinderflame
House of Crimsonbirth
House of Dawnmaster
House of Everlight
House of Featherwind
House of Kardinal
House of Sae’lyndron
House of Sunwhisper

House of Phoenix has been added to the list!

1 Like

Hello, I am the contact for House Felwise! I’d like us to remain on the list. Nothing significant has changed, the document has all the relevant info :grinning:

2 Likes

Hey there! Thank you for the info!
Can you give me a way to contact you in the future? That would really be helpful since it’s been quite a chore to find everyone back ^^;;
Ofc your contact info won’t be public and will just be for myself.
Thank you!
(you can DM me on discord)

“The (Fallen) House of Sunrise” has been added to the list!

1 Like

Bump for belf love, keep this going!
With love <3

2 Likes

I’m still looking for the contact information of these Houses! If anyone can help, I’d be grateful!

1 Like

Thank you for the belf love bump!

1 Like

Up till now the list has had a serious update and I’ve been able to contact several people to make sure the List of Nobles still is a list of active played Noble Houses.

A couple of Houses have sadly become inactive and have been removed from the list.
I gladly do a shout-out to thank them all and remember them for their lovely contribution the past 3 years!

The removed Houses are:

House of Anh’diel
House of Ardormane
House of Dalara
House of Dawnshade
House of Dawnshine
House of Rosebloom
House of Sundream
House of Sunpiercer
House of Sunspring
House of Sunwill
House of Tal’renar
House of Val’drael
House of Whitemoon

They of course can still be added in by simply contacting me if they become active again.

1 Like

House of Dawnshrine (Fallen House) has been added to the list!

1 Like

House of Sunwing has been added to the list!

2 Likes

I’m still looking for the contact information of these Houses!

1 Like

House Highflame (Quel’felo) - extant with one known surviving member, Might be some cousins and distant relatives squirreled away somewhere!

2 Likes

Thank you for your application to the list! I will handle it as soon as I have some time (I have 2 more waiting before you which I’m handling first).

1 Like