[RP-H] List of all Sin'dorei Houses (and Nobles)

First of all I just want to say that this list is absolutely stellar work! Well done and I can’t wait to see what more is added!

And second a question for @Ismaor are there any other ways to reach you for one of these crests for our Elves? They’re amazing but not all of us have twitter accounts (shameful I know).

2 Likes

My main is Azrathel, AD Alliance. On the Horde you can probably find me at Vanerion or Zulmoloch. I’m most often playing Azrathel, though, and even that’s not too often now a days. I’m also in the Legacy of the Quel’dorei Discord.

1 Like

If you contact me in-game in a letter to Azrathel, I can give some better contact information, like e-mail or Discord handle. It’s probably faster that way than to wait for us both to be logged in at the same time for a whisper. Now a days I’m usually just briefly logging in for a few minutes at a time.

2 Likes

Pragmatism.

2 Likes

Update
House of A’lorai (Bladesinger) added to the list.
House of Brightbane added to the list.
House of Crimsonbirth added to the list.
House of Sunwhisper added to the list
Adjustments made to House Winterdawn

3 Likes

Was fun sitting down and working out the details for the Sunwhisper house. Thanks for making this happen Asthalan. Lets hope it spurs on lots of Roleplay. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Update
House of Fala’Andu (Ardormane) has been added to the list!
Do note that the creator of the House added an extra footnote that might be of interest to some!

House of Ebonfire added as well.

3 Likes

Creator of Ardormane (Fala’Andu in Thalassian). Thank you Asthalan for assisting in putting a vital part in my RP storyline ongoing, and if anyone wants to be involved in anyway, do contact me!

2 Likes

Soo much RP fodder, I love it! Thanks for all your effort Astha <3

2 Likes

Thank you for all the kind words!
There is another Update
House of Sae’lyndron has been added to the list!
They are looking for possible alliances! Do have a look if you are interested!

1 Like

As suggested by someone, I made a Tinyurl shortlink for everyone to use!
https://tinyurl.com/smcnobles

1 Like

Great initiative!! Sent you the information you require. :slight_smile:

Might send you a modernized update of the crest soon!

2 Likes

I feel like I should mention Levi’s own family (House Dawnsong, to join the list of Dawn- houses :sweat_smile: ) although I don’t have that much written up for them. They’ve always been a, well, background part of her background.

2 Likes

I almost wanted to join in on this but I realised it’s been so long since I played Ashiraya there probably isn’t much point!

Maybe Anierous will chime in if he feels like it, though, as he’s de facto house head now.

2 Likes

I would actually like to speak to you regarding ideas/possible commision for a coat of arms of my house.

3 Likes

Message me by an in-game letter to Azrathel, or on my Twitter. If you have Discord, I can share those contact details.

2 Likes

There’s so many dawn- and sun- houses (and I’m guilty of that myself) I feel like it’s inevitable there’s gonna be two of the same name eventually… :laughing:

1 Like

Honestly I can’t believe no one else’s gone for ‘Sunblade’ yet.

1 Like

There’s actually a couple of Sunblades in Blazing Phoenix; the head of that particular branch hasn’t submitted info yet though, I believe.

1 Like

Even if this would happen, it might actually open up an opportunity for those Houses to come together and oocly maybe discus something like “the House once had an inner conflict and they split up” or anything like that ^^
Might even make it fun to bring the two together at one point! Or fill in each other’s family tree!
So many wonderful things that can be done with it, that in their turn create even more RP!

\o/

1 Like