[RP-H] List of all Sin'dorei Houses (and Nobles)

I don’t think the Sunblades actually contacted me yet. I’ve worked through all the ones i have the info on already and I have not seen them.
(One House is waiting for confirmation from the owner and will be published when I get the green light from them).

1 Like

It’s really alright not to have a huge-background! There are some more Houses on the list that have only a couple of lines :smile:
So feel free to join in and contact me if you’d like your House of Dawnsong added!

2 Likes

Update
House of Shar’Tal has been added to the list!

1 Like

Update
House of Sunhawk has been added to the list!

(more coming up soon as I have recently gotten quite a lot of request!)

1 Like

Update
House of Cinderflame has been added to the list!

1 Like

When does one count as a house and when is it just a family name?
None of my characters are nobles, so I am not sure if they deserve being in that list…

2 Likes

A House is only for those who are Noble. Commoners don’t make this list (the records or commoners are most likely not being kept as updated as those of Nobles either…).

You can become Noble by marrying into a noble family, being granted the title for your achievements (buying your way in is also a thing that has certainly happened… but not exactly in public), or if you are born or adopted into a Noble Family.

I hope this information helps you out!

1 Like

Apprently my Blood Elf ancestors were a Sin’dorei noble house. I know because when we got lost in the void my grandma always said “We’re the fakawee”.

2 Likes

Update
House of Leocyn has been added to the list!

We are now at the magical number of 40 Noble Houses of Quel’Thalas!!

2 Likes

Update
House of Kardinal has been added to the list!

1 Like

Update
House of Goldbirth has been added to the list!

1 Like

I absolutely love these :open_mouth: Very nice work!

And this is a neat idea Asthalan! Would maybe had thrown my own house in but i am a lazy sod and have practically nothing written down about them ^^’ And aren’t usually up for adding more people to the family as i tend to be a bit nitpicky with the lore i got set. x)

2 Likes

Thank you for your kind words!

Should you ever be interested though, feel free to poke me to add your House in!

ALSO:
Adjustments have been made to the House of Fala’Andu in the section of their residence and the family crest.

I’m currently working to get through a list of people who want their Houses to be add as well, but things have slowed down a bit due to my job asking my attention.
I keep you all updated when a House has been added though!

3 Likes

Update
House of Sunblade has been added to the list!

Small adjustments have been made to House Winterdawn as well (section: alliances)

1 Like

Which House of Sunblade, you mean? I bet that there’s dozens of different blood elf players that picked this last name… including myself, since that’s exactly the pre-Void family name Coldshade had. :joy:

3 Likes

Yes, I can imagine that we’ll run into some last names that are being used by others too. Which actually makes this list even more interesting as it opens up for RP possibilities like for example:

• Maybe they were part of the same Noble family, but got disowned by a dispute?
  • Maybe they are a cousin that they lost all contact with?
    -…
    It just opens up chances to get the community together and see if their stories can mix up in one way or another.
    Or they both can be “one is just a family of commoners and the other is a noble family… that’s it.”

Like IRL there are several people with the same last name, but they have nothing do to with each other. That’s also possible.
But I like to think of it as an opportunity to reach out to and see what fun stories this can create.

3 Likes

Given the fact there’s nothing stopping someone using the same name. you have a choice. Go with what Asthalan said and talk it out and use it to create RP. or just deal with the fact someone beat you to it. I’m sure there’s going to be a few name overlaps. But there’s nothing that can be done about it over than talking it over.

2 Likes

The Houses of Quel’thalas list, now has a place on the Argent Archives!

https://www.argentarchives.org/node/251041

2 Likes

You can add House Tal’renar if you like but it was officially dissolved not too long ago by the Spire. Minor house in King Anasterian’s court.

If you like it to be added to the Spire’s records, feel free to contact me!

1 Like