[RP-H] List of all Sin'dorei Houses (and Nobles)

Update
House of Atterfall has been added to the list.

2 Likes

Update
The List of Houses of Quel’thalas now also includes the contact information of all who don’t mind being contacted about their House/Character!

2 Likes

What a lovely idea and a fantastic RP resource. Thank you for putting this together.

4 Likes

Thank you! I’ve been really enjoying this project, but I couldn’t possibly do this without the help of everyone who sends me the information to add their wonderful stories and characters to the list!
Feel free to spread the word if you know any Noble Sin’dorei who should be added to this list!

I really hope this will help us all create alliances, stories, rp, relationships, events, etc~

2 Likes

Again, absolutely fantastic RP aide to have if you have and we love you Asthalan to have made it.

P.S I’ll just say that in case anyone would have had some old ties to the house I created or want to have more infomation, I’m still open for it!

2 Likes

It has been a while but:

UPDATE
House of Tal’renar has been added to the list!
Some slight changes have been made to House of Ardormane.

Do you have a House or know someone who should be added to the list? Don’t be afraid to contact me!
Also feel free to make connections and use this list as an inspiration to create more rp!

1 Like

Update
House of Dawntalon has been added to the list!

1 Like

Do you have a House or know someone who should be added to the list?
Don’t be afraid to contact me!

1 Like

UPDATE
New information has been added to the House of Cinderflame

1 Like

The official hit-list of every burglar in Silvermoon.

3 Likes

The UNofficial hit-list.

Come now.

3 Likes

As far as I’ve been informed, there are no players atm who have a House called Suncrown (other than you ofc)!
Being exiled from Quel’Thalas, does mean that the High Kingdom doesn’t acknowledge your House as Noble anymore, but…

If you like I can add you as “fallen House” if you think it can help you enhance you rp experience. After all, there must still be records about them somewhere!
But you can also leave the option open to contact you, so they can rp out surviving members that didn’t follow the same path as your character.
Totally up to you! :smile:

1 Like

I would see about adding my sin’dorei to the list but I play him so rarely and he is such a background character that it honestly would be pointless clutter

if you fancy adding them to the list anyway I can fork over a bit of information.

1 Like

I love your enthusiasm and I’ll be happy to add you to the list of Nobles!
Do contact me according to the first post in this thread, so that I can send you the proper format to fill in for the document.

1 Like

Just keeping you all updated:
I’m still working on this project and I currently have a couple more Houses to add, as well as some new information to add to some Houses.
Life has gotten me quite busy though, so please be patient with me :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

A worth keeping nudge up.

2 Likes

This is well worth having as a pinned post. Still a lot of people who have Noble Houses in the back of their heads.

2 Likes

Thank you for the poke!
I plan on adding all the new information I got in two or three weeks from now, as I think that my life will be more manageable by that time :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Posting in an epic thread.

(This is a bump so that it doesn’t get buried.)

3 Likes

New information has been added to House of Winterdawn in the section Family!

New information on the House of Cinderflame has been added to the List of Nobles.
The new information was added in all categories, so make sure to take a look!

1 Like