SIGN-UPS CLOSED [RP - PVE Feralas Campaign] - The Monsoon War - 12/10 - 27/10

IC:

With the recent migration of many Kaldorei towards Bel’ameth from Feralas, the forces that were once controlled by the Elves and Tauren within the land became arrogant. They start to push further towards Kaldorei and Tauren settlements and even starts to form unions to try and claim the land for themselves. Gnolls, Ogres and even Grimtotem who still find the idea of a union between all Tauren kin are working together to taint the rainforest of Feralas red with blood to make it theirs.

They are more tactical and prepared than they used to be, rather with brute force they started raiding patrols and travellers left and right. By doing so making it hard for anyone to travel there.

OOC:

Greetings Argent Dawn,
I have been struggling with insane ideas for a while, so I thought I’d share one with you all. A server Campaign within the zone of Feralas.
The idea behind it is rather simple, certain forces are trying to use the current lack of Kaldorei presence in Feralas to their advantage to try and claim the land for themselves. We’re going there to stop them and make certain they regret their choices.

Date:

12/10 - 27/10

Calendar:
12/10: Main Event
13/10: Camp RP/Rest - possibility for side-events
14/10: Camp RP/Rest - possibility for side-events
15/10: Main Event
16/10: Camp RP/Rest - possibility for side-events
17/10: Main Event
18/10: Camp RP/Rest - possibility for side-events
19/10: Main Event
20/10: Camp RP/Rest - possibility for side-events
21/10: Camp RP/Rest - possibility for side-events
22/10: Main Event
23/10: Camp RP/Rest - possibility for side-events
24/10: Final event - Part 1
25/10: Camp RP
26/10: Final event - Part 2
27/10: Campaign final - Ceremony

Each free day there is a possibility to create your own side story or ask a DM who’s free to take you out for scouting, hunting and much more.

There will also be time for people to put up an Infirmary, which hopefully won’t be needed. Just like there can be a Blacksmith, Leatherworker and even an alchemy ‘lab’.

Organisers:

Alliance:
Meladriss
Ialluen

Horde:
Scythois
Neizja

Sign-ups

Horde:
Guilds:
The Crimson Vanguard
Nightborne
Bladewing
The Baz’ari

Individuals:
Vakosh
Hangart
Hartwood
Groda
Kori

Alliance:
Guilds:
Nightblade Sentinels
The Iscaria
The Song of the Sun
Shadowleaf Watchers
The Bladecrest Sentinels
The Ba’zari
Taloncrest?
The Dusktalons

Individuals:
Ilrenya
Andreleth
Aelric
Acrona
Terrorblade
Aeana
Lynaria
Laineth
Itaria
Rynia
Vaelyan
Thandreth
Lyra
Leysana

Discord link: https://discord.gg/RNaKMDxS2M

42 Likes

Oh BIG interest to check in for this, and I can surely drag some comrades and companions along!

2 Likes

Consider me interested, although I do not know I can attend!

Ruins as they may be, Eldre’thalas is still ol’ Mori’s home and he shall rise to defend it if need to be!

1 Like

September - October sounds good; hopefully most of the worst summer humidity will be gone from Feralas by then, replaced by mere “terrible humidity”. Aariam has barely unfrazzled her hair from last they were stationed there.

Joking(?) aside, this sounds really neat! Let’s go stab some things.

3 Likes

Oh! This sounds really cool! Feralas was our home for a long time, so consider me interested!

3 Likes

Looks like an amazing idea.

1 Like

Interested :3

1 Like

Interested in this.

1 Like

Just in case, I say we pack all the tomes and scrolls and ship them to Quel’Thalas for safekeeping. Temporarily, of course. :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Very very much interest in Taking part in this ! :smiley:

1 Like

Seeing as the Horde is the reason they even lost their library… I’d rather keep them out of Horde heads, thank you :smirk:

2 Likes

Love to see another campaign in the works, but while Alliance are helping the night elves in the region, I guess the Horde will be helping the tauren?

2 Likes

Indeed, I will give more information once I am certain people are interested! I even found a Horde lead DM should it happen!

5 Likes

Oh this looks interesting, I will pass the info onto my guild and get back to you :eyes:

2 Likes

I shall gladly follow this thread and take part if it becomes reality, and schedules align!

2 Likes

Could be fun! I’ll keep an eye out and join in, if health permits and schedules align!

1 Like

I know for a fact that many of us, including myself, find this to be on our interest list! Would love to partake in one way or another, I’m looking forward to it! Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Consider Shadowleaf interested! Everyone is excited :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sounds great Meladriss! I love Feralas, would be great to see a campaign happen there. While September-October is still a good while away, and the new expansion yet to come, tentatively very interested!

7 Likes

As a man starving for a campaign, consider me interested! Though atm i dont know if il bring an Alliance or Horde character, it will depend on the number differences.

4 Likes