[RP-PvP Campaign] OPERATION: TIRAGARDE - CONCLUDED!

Guild: The Imperial Flame
Estimated numbers: 3-5

I know Alliance participation is really HUGE compared to Horde, but I’m dyin’ for some RPPvP. Give a nod when you feel things have balanced a little, Tharzog. :fire:

1 Like

I’ll let you know! Hopefully we can lure in another Horde guild or two…

1 Like

Name: Lydion Wayken
OOC Name: Zordorak

Signing up as Alliance Individual.

2 Likes

Let’s see how strong you’ve become!

2 Likes

You just found out how strong we was, when you pulled up on us in Valdrakken, hermano.

1 Like

Name: Dame Beans
OOC Name: Beans

Signing up as Alliance Individual. If there are too many of the Alliance on certain days, I am happy to man the fort.

1 Like

Name: Kaenmar Darksong
OOC Name: Kaenmar

Signing up as Alliance individual. Glad to see some rp-pvp back again on AD!

1 Like

Thanks for the interest, you two!

We’re looking for MORE HORDE GUILDS! Currently, the Alliance is quite a bit ahead so we are not taking any more Alliance guilds until things are even again!

WTB more Horde guilds and individuals.

The new year is soon upon us, which means… the campaign is just around the corner as well!

3 Likes

Things are happening that may or may not lead to a potential conflict…

TRAGEDY IN SEN’JIN

During the celebrations of the new year, a band of humans snuck into Sen’jin Village with one goal - to plunder and cause mayhem to the villagers. A hut was set ablaze and two trolls were murdered, another was injured. It seems the raiders primarily took food and precious hides.

Various rumours reach Orgrimmar about the identity of the raiders. Some claimed mere pirates were responsible, others swore that they saw a Kul Tiran ship anchored not too far from Tiragarde Keep. Whatever the truth may be, some haven’t forgotten the scars left behind by the Kul Tirans when they last visited the area.

INFLUX OF MERCENARIES IN FREEHOLD

A new mercenary crew has settled in Freehold, offering their services to the highest bidder. Some of the pirate gangs are wary of the newcomers but as long as they keep the money rolling and don’t start trouble, they are free to remain and advertise their trade.

Other than that, these mercenaries seem interested in acquiring more ships to build up their forces. Nothing harmful yet, but Boralus has taken notice of the new visitors nonetheless.

May have glossed through entirely and this may have been suggested.

But with the lack of Horde guilds, mayhaps it’s an idea to see if possible Alliance side mercenary guilds ICly would be willing to fight for the Horde for suitable coin.

After all they are mercenaries. Could add some potential numbers to the reds.

1 Like

Provided there are guilds like that around, it could certainly be done!

I could possibly fabricate a narrative where the Imperial Flame shows up with their own agenda, possibly to acquire some sort of mcguffin where nobody’s allowed to get in the way. Neutral-hostile kind of deal?

In the event you’re still behind on attending Horde guilds as we move closer to the campaign, of course.

1 Like

We could possibly work something out… add me on Discord? :eyes:

A few more weeks and we will be killing stinky Alliance.

2 weeks till the operation begins.

But let us just say this is definitely not Alliance troops or milita we’re focusing on or striking. I don’t know why the Sergeant would say something so silly…

I can assure you all the Horde have no idea what this random Troll is talking about. Perhaps he has had too much voodoo.

But, I will say there is some kind of team forming up recently that High Command have heard and let us just be sure to tell you that they’re investigating this potential threat and definitely not aiding it.

The plot thickens, and the pieces are moving.

Whispers spread through Shadowforge City, the home of the Dark Iron dwarves. One of their experimental mole machines vanishes during an excursion to Kul Tiras. When confronted, the upper echelons of the Dark Iron society deny the existence of any such creations, citing that with a tentative peace, they have no need for any special mole machines these days. Still, despite such claims, a lot of chatter happens behind closed doors. What are these dwarves up to?

The mercenaries who arrived at Freehold gained some significant progress in regard to their own goals. They acquired three vessels and wiped out a smaller pirate crew on behalf of the Bilge Rats. One of the ships from the mercenaries sets out to the west, carrying some unknown cargo. A few Bilge Rats envoys seem to be traveling with them.

Kul Tiran officials are concerned about this mercenary company gaining influence in Freehold. They place a few bounties on the heads of some influential members, hoping to bring in adventurers or others from outside who would seek to protect Kul Tiras’ interests.

Kul Tiras calls upon those who wish to protect its interests from mercenaries who could become a threat… Coin from an easy job awaits, but is that what is truly going on?

Sabotage! Bilgewater Harbor is the site of multiple bombings. What was attributed as goblin recklessness at first, later turned out to be a deliberate act of sabotage. Gnomish spies were blamed by some of the survivors. The reason for the bombings is unclear, but the concerned elite of Bilgewater claim that at the same time, a vault was robbed. The bankers, of course, assure the people that all their money is accounted for… withdrawing it is, however, temporarily delayed.

Following the string of assaults upon Horde lands, more voices speak up. Some within the Horde speak of a protest to demand reparations, blaming the Alliance for the recent misfortune.

Other voices demand far more. A clandestine meeting is called for those who want to take matters into their own hands. The location? Bilgewater Harbor, on the eve of the 29th of the month.

The Horde calls a meeting to claim vengeance for the recent attacks that are seemingly orchestrated by some of the Alliance. Sunday, 29th of January at 8:00 PM server time! Bilgewater Harbor!

4 Likes

Guild: High Home Specters
Estimated numbers: 3-8

Reliquary send their eyes and ears to check rumours and help Horde in gathering Intel.

5 Likes

Welcome aboard! Just in time for the HORDE MEETING tonight! :saluting_face:

2 Likes