(RP-PVP campaign) Silverpine Offensive 27.03. SIGNUPS CLOSED!

I can understand why people would be sceptic about mixed faction campaigns, but as i have said, i’ll do my best to avoid the mistakes from the past. One of those being that just about anyone has access to campaign Discord making it problematic, to say the least. I’ve limited the Discord to attending GM-s and one of their officers and hopefully, they should be able to behave them self. If not, i’ll take care of it.

However, all i can do is ask for people to give me their trust and work as hard as i can not to waste that trust.

As for previous instances of Silverpine zone, i was there and as far as i’ve heard, aside from the drama within Alliance side it self, there were no major issues. That i’m aware off anyway, since i was not in command of anything at that time.

13 Likes

I think a good comparison would be to downtown detroit but with inflated E-egos. Regardless, good luck Wilcox I hope your campaign manages to shake off the bad rep previous bouts have had in the region and fun is had all around!

4 Likes

Signup time. Time for Silverpain 2 Electric Boogaloo.

Guild Name: Blood Howl.
Guild Leader: Bwimtoru.
Faction: Horde
Amount of Peope: 10-18

14 Likes

Silverpine during DoW seemed to have some people at our side who really really wanted to be leaders and went off to assert their importance with a lot of swearing, even bleeding into OOC shenanigans for what I’ve heard.

I can’t recall all the guilds that were there and if they’re the same as those coming now, but I like to think that most of them, like mine (or so I hope!), had nothing to do with all that and just came there to RP and have a good time. So I don’t think all should be tarred with the same brush. And yes, I’m a tireless optimist in that regard!

5 Likes

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/289356285726425088/473953567502237736/silverpain.jpg

20 Likes

I am not going back in there.

10 Likes

glad they got banned for using CrossRP

4 Likes

Oi, you pack that generalisation in RIGHT now! Bad Perroy! No memes for you, otherwise!

Wait? Someone did that? Honestly I’d agree to not sign up and boycott also for that kind of behavior. Myself and co weren’t in the last Silverpine Campaign fortunately (We were in DoW in WPL and though long and agonizing, we didn’t seem to have drama). But darn, that’s honestly disappointing to find out. So much for a nice environment…

war… it is born from the fury of mortals…

1 Like

accepts romance: yes

it always kills me

3 Likes

But Wilcox, that was you.

34 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for 24 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 24 hours.

We back :sunglasses:

16 Likes

It’s ALIVE! Mwah ha ha ha ha!

I mean cough.

Sign ups are back, guys, but let’s keep anything else to a minimum. Don’t want to keep getting blocks.

I love how this meme collection is called “Silverpain” when the really bad stuff was left out :smile:

https://imgur.com/a/E8AlYy1 
https://imgur.com/a/SKrLazR 

Still a funny collection that makes you able to look back with humour.

edit: Press F for Mortlocke :sob:

How in the…did you set an alarm?

Humour, yes, h-hah

6 Likes

I asked siri

3 Likes