(RP-PVP campaign) Silverpine Offensive 27.03. SIGNUPS CLOSED!

I must say I did laugh at your peril then and now. :angel:

1 Like

Sorry the silverpool is closed.

This seemed like a conceptually good idea, but I think if it’s having problems even at this stage then it’s probably not going to get off the ground. Best of luck in getting this together all the same.

8 Likes

I mean what problems does it really have? People could troll any thread, I don’t see how it’s the organiser’s fault.

Do we just stop doing events altogether or what?

8 Likes

Oh I recall that exact moment in that print, I was poked by a chap who said he was looking at being forced killed in the barn after person ‘x’ stated they wanted to capture him, spent a good while trying to chase Silverpines Organizer but was told that nobody really knew who he or she was, spoke to Jorick in character as the only means was negotiating this dudes release.

Went over there negotiated spouted a load of verbal dirahea as it was roughly 11:30 PM he was released (Or escaped?) and happy with the outcome as was everybody else. (Wasn’t the first case where I’d been poked out of character) Silverpine was truly a mess and ball of stress, though there was a few pleasant memories that came with it.

Nice to see you’ve kept a momento also! May have to charge you for royalties at this rate hahaha c:

I would like to politely ask people to post in this thread only if they plan on joining. This thread has been derailed enough and its counterproductive. So, in light of the recent 24 block, please, unless you are applying for the campaign, post your thoughts somewhere else.

17 Likes

Guild name: Nazgar Command
Guild leader: Durom Skullripper (Duromm)
Faction: Horde
Amount of people: 6-10
About the guild: Horde Legion.
Signing up for: Restricted PvP (Few might want to do unrestricted too)

6 Likes

Welcome Duromm, the Horde host will contact you shortly

5 Likes

Ultimately what concerns me is how ill-remembered previous Silverpine campaigns have been. I don’t necessarily think that people saying similar previous campaigns have had issues is necessarily trolling, and I don’t personally feel too reassured on “Things will be different this time”.

That being said, I do want this to be successful, and I do want this to be a good opportunity for everybody to RP. I’ll happily bring a character along to participate if these concerns have been addressed by the time the event rolls around, but for the time being I think it’s warranted to have some scepticism.

10 Likes

literally my go-to thought here was when the server crashed during the last campaign up that way.

1 Like

Current number still favor Alliance, but with a much smaller margin, of some 25 stronger. Glad to see that the numbers have almost evened out.

14 Likes

I’d like to attend as an individual!
Faction: Horde, duh.
Signing up for: Restricted PvP.
Xelrin might join another order which will attend the campaign (: But we’ll see!

7 Likes

Finally. I wont be the only individual of the rp-pvp. Roderick Approves. Yes.

5 Likes

The Horde host will send you a Discord invite.

I’m signed as independent, too

I don’t know why it’s still showing me in my disgusting pre-race change form still, but I’d like to sign up for Horde individual (im 120 as well)
Name: Twoung
Faction: Horde
Signing up for: Restricted/Unrestricted RPPVP

2 Likes

Glorious indeed!

Horde is some 25 people shy of reaching Alliance numbers, with a month to spare to get those forces. Hopefully, more will apply so we can let in some of those waiting to join on Alliance side.

Current numbers are:
Min/Max: Alliance 113 - 157, Horde 86 - 128

5 Likes

I am willing to come and bolster the Horde forces on another Mountainpass.

His family comes far and wide after all.

1 Like

Sure Toso. If you are applying, you will get a Discord invite from the Horde host.