(RP-PVP campaign) Silverpine Offensive 27.03. SIGNUPS CLOSED!

That’s largely a “We’re gonna do that. Is it OK to do that?” “Sure!” “OK, We’re doing that” “They did WHAT!” “You can’t do That!” “Umm, We asked if we could do That?” “Who said you could do THAT” “Umm, one of the Organisers in the case of PVE or the actual people it directly effected if Not” “That doesn’t mean you can do THAT” "So wouldn’t the sensible answer have been, when I said, can we do this, to say…“no”?

It is hard work, it is challenging, and it does need work on both sides, but as long as no one is going in expecting an “I Win” button, a workaround can generally be found.

Again, totally, but I don’t think you can undersell how much work that collaboration actually entails for Organisers - just getting both sides to agree to send X people to place y for a scrap can be a headache! - or begrudge Wilcox for asking to be allowed to consider if that’s work he wants to take on.

2 Likes

Name: Malirae / Vespra.
Faction: Horde.
Guild: N/A (Independent).
Signing up for: Restricted mainly, unrestricted possibly.

5 Likes

Signing up as an individual, restricted and unrestricted. :cowboy_hat_face: (if possible)

2 Likes

What in the Light’s good name are you wearing?

1 Like

All this makes me curious of the deets of the full extent of what happened last time in Silverpine but simultaneously afear’d to ask.

Typical AD RP drama during a campaign, to put it in a nutshell.

Signing up as an individual as well. I’m a healer myself and would like to show up with my Lightforged Draenei.

It’s called fashion, Koiffen you traitor.

Besides, you made him wear it after you stabbed him in the gut in our evenly-matched 1v1 :sunglasses:

1 Like

I have given it some thought and i personally don’t mind the PvE stuff to be happening. If you confine your self to bases/non contested areas, we won’t have an issue with it at all. The PvE objectives there can be various and actually some stuff you can participate in that directly link to this campaign goals ( like rebuilding fortifications and stuff like that ) but if anyone thinks about coming and doing PvE stuff they HAVE to be informed that unless directly invited by me or the Horde host, they are NOT allowed to enter PvP combat.

If anyone else wants to host PvE events tied to the Campaign, please say so here and we will add you to the Discord. Contact me on John Wilcox#7457 on Discord.

6 Likes

So what’s with this organiser who will contact me? For what exactly?
I’m just curious if I, as a regular player, am required to be in some random discord I’m likely going to mute anyway.

I assume the Discord is going to function as campaign ones usually do, and therefore it’s useful for Independent people to be in it as they don’t have a guild representative to relay information back to them and / or represent their interests in discussions about things like tactics and deployments.

In which case, I’m happy to lend my guild -strictly- for RPPvE events that pertain to small things around the campaign in the earlier hours of the day to avoid distraction from the main RPPvE!

Guild name: W.E.I.R.D. Company
Guild leader: Framar Wildrunner
Faction: Alliance
Amount of people: 6
About the guild: Small company of adventurers and helpers who are Alliance affiliated.
Signing up for: Strictly RPPvE and downtime RP

4 Likes

Framarr, you got my Discord name above, please whisper me on it so i can give you an invite. I presume you will be DM-ing?

Signs up alliance side are closed also for individuals?

If not I would like to sign up with my psycho elf.

Closed for all Blue members, sorry. For now anyway.

I think you should change that to ‘strictly closed for rp-pvp’ now that you’ve opened the rp-pve route.

just my two cents, ofc.

If its a guild joining for ONLY Pve then i think that be okey but hard if its a individual as its not easy to keep track on people that are individuals on if they are PVE or PVP as someone saying “Oh im PVE” just walks in and join PVP.

And it would just be unfair to state Alliance individuals cannot join but PVE guilds can. I really think its more of a mess to handle if not having a good amount of assistants and support to deal with it.

EDIT: I apologize for bringing up something not refereed to applications of joining. As this arguments may just be unnecessary in the forums.

ANOTHER EDIT: Horde rules.

Guild name: Gravesworn
Guild leader: Me! (Vonasha)
Faction: H O R D E
Amount of people: ( approx ) 5-7
About the guild: ( short description ) Horde-aligned devotees of Bwonsamdi. Gotta get those Alliance souls.
Signing up for: ( restricted or unrestricted PvP ) Restricted PvP.

7 Likes

Welcome aboard. Discord invite has come i presume!

1 Like