(RP-PVP campaign) Silverpine Offensive 27.03. SIGNUPS CLOSED!

Name: Hessarion
Faction: Horde
Signing up for: Restricted, and unrestricted.

Edit: Changed the character I’m bringing, edited accordingly.

4 Likes

Individual sign up
Name: DROOF
Job: Feeding Horde soldiers
Fighting: Slapping Alliance scum with fish, both restricted and unrestricted.

7 Likes

@Wilcox What is the policy of guilds who have not signed up attending the RP-PVP. In any case that has happened before, guilds who haven’t signed up for anything and turns up out of nowhere. Even after the sign-ups are closed.

Should something like that be reported to any organizer?

1 Like

Kill them without hesitation. All on them, very simple.

Agreed, it’s a not nicey thing to do so all holds should be bared and they should not get an invite to any group etc.

Just kill them.

Can we get a crunch on those numbers?

1 Like

Guild name: Phoenix Dawn
Guild leader: Baerathal
Amount of people: 5 - 8
About the guild: Thalassian Vanguard military unit focusing on defending the borders of Quel’thalas.
Signing up for: ( restricted or unrestricted PvP )

4 Likes

I’m getting a 33.3 uh…repeating, of course, percent chance of survival.

Well, that’s a lot better than we usually do.

LEEEEEROOYYY JENKINS!

(Btw I was hoping someone would say what the numbers are on Alliance and Horde)

Last i check i believe we are now near equal. Will see what Wilcöx has to say :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Name: Zerisa Dawnwish
Individual
Restricted PvP, possibly unrestricted if it’s needed

3 Likes

Your favourite former Argent filth here o/

Individual sign up
Name: Alas’trias Silverlight
Fighting: both restricted and unrestricted.

3 Likes

If possible, I would like to sign up the following two individuals:

Name: Thenell Shadowmoon
Faction: Alliance
Fighting: restricted

Name: Ninaril Darkbloom
Faction: Alliance
Fighting: restricted

Thanks!

Well, first they will be politely asked to leave, since their presence there is screwing up the numbers and quite honestly, its rude as hell. If they do not comply, As Syanidi has so nicely put it, the opposing faction is free to go ham on them until such time as they move away, with the other faction standing down for a few, until the matter is resolved.

1 Like

Of course, I only mention this cause through many other RP PVP campaigns Alliance and Horde that have never signed up, often try sneak their way in unnoticed.

3 Likes

Current numbers are as follows:

Alliance - 113-157

Horde - 106-158

We will not yet take in any more Alliance until Horde gets more people in, since we are even more or less now.

1 Like

This looks like an interesting campaign, are you not taking any more guild sign ups or specifically all sign ups? I was hoping to sign up individually. I’ll be patient though until more Horde signs up.

2 Likes

It’s just until the Horde catch up in numbers.

Heres hoping more Neutrals appear, the ground isn’t going to fix itself after all!

Neutrals, in an RP-PvP campaign that has a specific alliance vs horde theme to it doesn’t sound, at least to me like it’d be something very interesting for them / like something they have much ground to work with.

Edit: Hopefully, since I trust you, you will give them lots of reasons to join up :slight_smile: . I’m sure that Solonis has many a plan IC on how to solve neutral related matters.