(RP-PVP campaign) Silverpine Offensive 27.03. SIGNUPS CLOSED!

The RP mostly consists of rolling one’s eyes and sighing at the silly children who are fighting while you have seen through the big evil’s plans

plus [insert random wisdom]

11 Likes

I suffer from mild PTSD when I see neutrals attending campaigns where the objective is faction-conflict and warfare. It feels very counterintuitive to the fun to saunter into both camps, in the middle of a warzone, waving the white flag around crazily. Past examples of this make it difficult to take entirely seriously, with the historic “fools, don’t they know there’s a bigger threat!” rhetoric that gets copy/pasted ad infinitum.

24 Likes

I suppose the beauty of it this time is that when they trot that line out we can go “Err, no, there is -not- a Bigger threat, I mean -They- are the biggest threat to our way of life!”

1 Like

Magni tho

Can’t believe you forgot him. He gives you emissaries.

1 Like

“They burnt down our capital city, blighted our woods and have made it abundantly clear they want to make us extinct.”

“Be the bigger people!!”

3 Likes

Haha I chuckled at that xD Thank you! :slight_smile:

It’s even worse than that, forgetting him, Because he is short for a Blood Elf, Brigante’s ‘Ace Nickname’ actually -is- “Magni” How could I forget!

Who would go to a place to gather Azerite for Magni where there’s no Azerite? :thinking:

Or ….is…there? Dun-Dun-Duuuun

Azerite is cropping up across the entire world. It’s not as if it’s limited to just Silithus, Darkshore, Arathi, and KT/Zuldazar.

Hi, I’d like to sign up to this campaign on this character, Ri’verestra.

Could I still join, please, Wilcöx?

Signing up for : Restricted & unrestricted RP-PvP

(And maybe on my alt warlock Yiliana too if I level her until the campaign)

1 Like

As a Horde, sure. You will get an invite from the Horde host to our Discord.

1 Like

Oh don’t you fret my good sir! We’re Cenarions! You two big factions are more than welcome to stab at eachother-… we’re really only here for a farm project, I hear blood soaked soil is excellent for that!

I’ve seen way more people who fight in wars attend neutral events and make buddies with the Alliance who they were killing a week ago.

5 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHA, HILARIOUS, GOOD SIR, GOOD SHOW! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:telephone_receiver: Allo?
I want this man in chains, in the Asylum.
:telephone_receiver: What for?
For an awful sh1tpost.

8 Likes

This still happening?

The sologuard signs up in that case.

The Alliance signups are still closed, since we have only just achieved equilibrium strength wise, so until some more Horde guilds/individuals apply, we will keep the signups for Alliance closed.

Does the press need to announce that we are coming or can we just plop in as we won’t participate but merely observe. Well at least I wont … I don’t know how violent the others are… glances at Loviant, Shellby and Acrona

1 Like

I’ll probably sit this one out with Ticko & Bicko but wish everyone involving themselves with the campaign a lot of fun!

1 Like

Well, the Press has no need to announce them self, since they wont be taking part in the PvP. If they intend to do it, same rules apply for them as for the others.