(RP-PVP campaign) Silverpine Offensive 27.03. SIGNUPS CLOSED!

The Cenarions will be glad to house the Press if they wish to pop on in and not get caught in the immediate cross-fire… that and the views much easier when not in the thick of it!..

Just not Shellby, we don’t want her bathing in another Moonwell.

The press has a special spot with the knights of yore. smiles into the camera

The way the forums show me as the one who wrote that is odd

I also wish to sign up to the campaign on this individual character :slight_smile:
(If possible)

Name : Yi’liana

Wanting to partake in Restricred & Unrestricted PvP

1 Like

Brilliant! And heck no, I won’t suddenly join; that requires actually leveling and gearing!

Can’t have that!

I mean this in the nicest possible way, but it might help to get yourself to level cap by time the event rolls around just so you’re not roflstomped into the ground by max levelled folk.

1 Like

For what it’s worth: Last I checked PvP scaling 110-120 still grossly favours the lower end. And it applies to ALL PvP, in or out of Warmode to clarify. But it does depend on them having legendaries and so on. That and it may have been fixed since I last looked into it.

Indeed! Thanks :slight_smile:
I’ll most likely be 120 by the start of the next week ^^

Knowing Blizzard, nothing has been fixed.

1 Like

Hey :slight_smile: I think your campaign sounds really awesome, getting back into roleplay, although I don’t have a roleplay guild at the moment. So I will be an individual.

I was wondering whether it was possible to opt out of the combat as an individual, but as a healer be in the casual side, maybe even helping people when they come back? Just getting back into RP and don’t want to be overwhelmed ^^

Just a info tidbit. The pre-campaign stuff will soon be done, on 13th for Alliance and 14th for Horde respectively. Alliance signups are still closed, due to numbers now being even, however if more Horde guilds sign up, we will take in the guilds that have queued in the order as they have signed up.

Am I signed up? I haven’t been contacted by anyone (ingame mail would work).

1 Like

Yes, you did sign up. Ill make sure the Horde host sends you an invite to discord

Individual horde sign-ups still possible?

All Horde signups are still open and will remain open for the foreseeable future

Name: Gahtshlas
Faction: Horde.
Individual.
Signing up for: Restricted and unrestricted.

1 Like

Name: Vereyna
Faction: Horde
Amount of people: Individual
Signing up for: restricted and unrestricted PvP

(For some reason the forums won’t let me choose this char to post as :/)

Hey welcome! Horde host will send you both invites for Discord

Wilcox, just wondering if you have a list written down of the interested Alliance members still in que/wait list? So whenever a Horde applies, you can add the next Alliance member that signed up. Then I at least know if I’m accepted or not.

1 Like