(RP-PVP campaign) Silverpine Offensive 27.03. SIGNUPS CLOSED!

Since I’m new to the server that might be a good idea.
Is there a site where the rules are more closely explained what restricted/unrestricted means?

There’s a “usually adopted” ruleset; if you have Discord we can tug you into the server where the restricted rules and campaign mechanics are laid out in detail, otherwise we’ll try to ensure they’re posted your way whenever you join a raid group for the events.

E: And welcome to Argent Dawn!

1 Like

If horde signups are still open
Name: Titexon Bloodthorn
Signing up for restricted and unrestricted

1 Like

Hey Wilcox. I can’t wait to kick your sorry little behind and rip your main out. Along with anyone else who wants a piece of me. Sadly it’s not Neshyn and Aervont anymore. But I am bringing two very fun people to enact revenge for my lucious locks :wink:

Hey there! I’m not sure if its too late or not. But I’d like to sign in the Wheel of Entropy for the campaign as part of the Horde initiative. Is it still open?

If so.

Guild name: Wheel of Entropy
Guild leader: Etzlicoatl
Faction: Horde
Amount of people: 5-10 people
About the guild: A chaos cult with loose affiliations to the Horde. It has its own interests for partaking in the war.
Signing up for: Both restricted and unrestricted PvP.

I hope you guys still have spots. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Juniperr, seems we now have room for SI in the campaign. Please whisper me on Discord for a Discord invite!

Etzlicoatl, whisper me on Discord as well please, for an Discord invite.

AND WITH THIS, THE SIGNUPS ARE NOW CLOSED FOR ALL FACTIONS, SINCE THE NUMBERS HAVE REACHED 200 FOR EACH FACTION!!!

7 Likes

Looking forward to the campaign now!

2 Likes

To make the Alliance kneel before the spikes :DDDD

2 Likes

Due to IRL reasons, our friends from Lightsworn have decided to drop out of the campaign. In their stead, we will invite House Briarcliff and 7th Legion Commandos.

I would ask that Kalious and Arthedun whisper me promptly on Discord, so we can give them an invite to the campaign discord.

3 Likes

Seventh Legion Commandos to my Knowledge are dormant at current. I would recommend the Boys in blue, Sons of Silver

Whoever dares seek to make the Alliance kneel will have to try and get us down first, I will be bringing my Big Boi’s and we will be stomping down upon -every single Horde-. For Brennadam.

Get in line dude.

4 Likes

Purge Squad ay? Best not be doing any war crimes :wink:

1 Like

Don’t worry, I’ve left Borvin with you blue-coats to keep the war crimes flowing.

3 Likes

Indeed! But nobody knows where he is, wouldn’t think a plated bald sir is so good at hiding…

How about you learn how to read first. The signups are closed

Knights of Kul Tiras is Roderick’s guild, and is signed up. I imagine that’s just a thick-boy alt or something of his character in the guild.

1 Like

He’s kinda the one leading the Alliance IC as well. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Oh my didn’t realise I was no longer invited </3

I did read. Sorry Master Sternfist. I won’t do it again <3