(RP-PVP campaign) Silverpine Offensive 27.03. SIGNUPS CLOSED!

If anyone can get a hold of Wilcox and organise a more ‘official’ discord and most of all, have it included in the OP, I’d be down for it.

1 Like

To my knowledge, Wilcox is still sick with a fever so it might take some time.

Awww, damn… no wonder why I haven’t heard from him.

Wilcox is here and is fully aware of things…just have a hard time responding to everything and everyone. The Discord we use IS official and is intended for GM-s +1 to be in there, as to avoid all those plagues that have plagued some of the recent campaigns and it will remain that way. Horde and Alliance GM-s are split in their own faction channels for the important stuff and the banter channels for the usual banter. Its been announced from the start about the Discord and it being GM+1 and we have been giving invites as such from the beginning.

If your GM-s do not pass on information to the rank and file, i’m afraid thats something i can’t influence, but i will NOT be opening the Discord to everyone, because i cherrish my sanity a little bit too much. Its taxed heavily as it is.

On a more important note, Campaign begins TOMORROW, so i hope everything will go as planned and everyone will have fun!!!

11 Likes

Oh is it just camp RP tonight then?

If anybody has anything planned and would like it potentially covered by ze press Horde-side, let me know either in the Discord on Zazzy or here.

Edit: Please note, that I don’t guarantee it’ll make the paper!

Ooooo! Sena is always ready for the press!

2 Likes

Indeed Sena is, she is always ready to show spikes to Alliance…
The last thing they see in life

Also @Wilcöx hope you’d feel better soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ditto! Down with the sickness!

1 Like

If the Alliance needs anything extra to do, the Sisterhood will be happy to provide inspirations for their RP-PvE / Camp RP side. Just lmk if you want us involved in your Rp-PvE discord too - we have endless ideas!

4 Likes

Raikou always has good, electrical and epic ideas

Charges himself with electric

But yeah, expanding the PvE will be dope

internal headbanging intensifies

Down with the sickness!

Nurgle worshipping intensifies

1 Like

Alpha Legion Loyal Schemes intensifies

3 Likes

No need to fight this fight any longer brother. Rest, you’ve earned it.

1 Like

Hey guys. As some of you may know, my Farrow needs an old war buddy on the Alliance side. I’ve gone with the name ‘Kuruk’ for now, but I’m pretty open to anything. I’d really like to explore that cognitive dissonance and sort of pain of fighting his former comrades. Throw me a line on this char if you’re interested!

1 Like

If you’d like to chronicle some alliance-side antics, you’re welcome to attach to the marines at any point! However be warned, the last time we had a journalist embedded with us, we were attacked by Centaur and we thrust a gun into her arms and ordered her to join the lines.

2 Likes

One news paper is plenty of work sorry :slight_smile:

1 Like

And we are off. Last night, while unplanned, erupted in unbridled violence as patrols from opposite sides met and more and more forces were called upon to aid their faction, it ended up with a 300 men brawl near Sepulcher that ended in an reluctant draw. After prisoners were tortured ( tsk, tsk Horde ) and executed (tsk, tsk Alliance) the usual camp RP ensued.

The hostilities will continue today, with more structure and split up groups, so we don’t crash the server.

For all your screens and stories, use Silverpine Offensive stories and pictures

13 Likes

Still have plenty off ideas for mischief sneaky sisters could have done if anyone wants some things to react too.

Yeah we tortured our captive >.> with wanting to keep him as a pet i want a puppy…

7 Likes