(RP-PVP campaign) Silverpine Offensive 27.03. SIGNUPS CLOSED!

Second day has passed, with fierce battles in Silverpine, but alas, none was able to claim victory and both sides have returned to their bases to rest and recover.

However, the Alliance forces in Hillsbrad defeated their Horde enemies, bringing home resources they plundered from their vanquished foes.

13 Likes

Would like to sign up as an individual, as I’ve heard that Horde needs some backup. Is that possible?
Name: Therandras Dal’riral
Signing up for restricted & unrestricted.

Would it be possible for extra Horde reinforcements to sign up?
Name: Lorgan Darkholder

Very impressed with the turnout last night. Isn’t it lovely when the scales are even? Sorry about the ruse, we’ll bring real blight next time :dagger:

4 Likes

Meanwhile, Executor Darkblade gives the Horde a uplifting speech in both victory and/or defeat. Horde is a family.

8 Likes

. Mana Bombs it is

1 Like

Don’t tempt me :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

We may or may not use blight. We’ll see if we feel like it.

3 Likes

Had fun (on Horde side) with the RP for the time I could drop by. Sadly stuff was still lining up to happen at around gone midnight. I say ‘sadly’
 some of us lesser mortals have to sleep, gosh darn it! D:<

4 Likes

Indeed, i usualy spend my mornings reading through what happened during the wee hours of the morning while drinking coffee

3 Likes

How to solve issues with massive campaign 101

1. Don’t log in
  2. Just read discord
  3. Let the peons fix themselves
  4. Profit
2 Likes

Actually, some of us work. And cant be online all the time

2 Likes

Read the guide again

1 Like

This’ll be the last time I post on the forums on this character before I am reincarnated as a gnome.
RIP Olgard Cladheart

With the Horde members leaving and the campaign basically at its last leg/pretty much done, I’d like to take this moment to bring up an issue.

During the campaign, some non-sign ups were spotted on Alliance side and when I went around asking why was this allowed, I was told these non-sign ups attending were given the green light as long as they tag along with guilds already attending the campaign.

I’m not sure why this was allowed, not because it obviously puts the Horde in a icky situation, but throughout the entire campaign, the organisers and GMs have come together, trying to fix the issue with imbalance, reserves and it even got to the point where not every Alliance attending could take part in the evening RP-PVP.

28 Likes
3 Likes

I question the need of having such in the first place then

5 Likes

[Lays a single black rose on the ground of the nuclear waste desert once known as Silverpine Forest]

:pirate_flag: :rose:

55 Likes

It’s better that way, trust me.

It’s a nice feeling for the organisers to have a rough idea of who is attending and how many there are.

You keep sign ups close in temporary discords and even they can break the rules, but the difference between some random person and a player/guild who has signed up, you can go to them right away and tell them to stop and follow the rules they agreed to when they signed up for the campaign.

As for players who have not signed up, they are easy to deal with. You can immediately say ‘alright, this player isn’t even in the campaign so let’s nuke him.’ It’s the best kind of deterrent for those who think they can just arrive out of no where and do as they please.

16 Likes

My favourite part was when a worgen yelled at me to tongue his fart box.

Epic battle last night choo choo :train2:

17 Likes

These things, they happen.

9 Likes