(RP-PVP campaign) Silverpine Offensive 27.03. SIGNUPS CLOSED!

Only real OG’s remember weapon restrictions in RPPVP campaigns.

1 Like

“Don’t go above [this] HP”

1 Like

If only there was a system that we could use in order to establish an outcome without having it be partial to anyone.

Something like… you know, a command that you could input in the text chat and make it produce a random number that you can use after having established a specific set of values in order to proceed with the resulting outcome.

Something that nobody would argue about in a scenario where a lot of people are involved.

That’s a big think for sure. :thinking:

https://i.gyazo.com/d739d6cd374fac56ec249ca01f15f0dd.gif

Showcase of scummy tactics

9 Likes

:no_mouth:

1 Like

Naaaah, I’m sure no one would ever attempt to pull off something like this.

There was a discord yes

Imagine people coordinating this
https://i.gyazo.com/b38ee821331ce355ffd6fedc2e5cd5b0.gif

14 Likes

Pffft! Clicker!

2 Likes

You can’t use keybindings in gyazo

1 Like

Not even the chaos bolt boyz could stop us.

4 Likes

Imagine playing a Hunter.

I think RP-PVP campaigns have also suffered as a consequence of the way Blizzard now handles world PVP.

The WoD system was fantastic to me. The scaling helped ensure no one was too badly annihilated, a good standard of PVP gear was obtainable with honor points and it just worked smoothly.

The unrestricted in the WoD server campaigns, like the Soggoth campaign in Darkshore and Frozen Heart 2, will always stand in my mind as the best server campaigns I’ve ever attended.

Now, world PVP is far less intuitive to RP PVP and the some of the best gear requires you do to a lot of PVE content :zzz:

Blizzard help a brotha out

16 Likes

: ( in 10 chars

Most true thing I’ve read on these new forums WOW!!!

3 Likes

((titanforging))

2 Likes

Thanks. Make sure to like & subscribe.

Now, world PVP is far less intuitive to RP PVP and the some of the best gear requires you do to a lot of PVE content :zzz:

Just play alot. And RNGsus will bless you.

Remember that you gotta fall to rise again, kings.

6 Likes