(RP-PVP campaign) Silverpine Offensive 27.03. SIGNUPS CLOSED!

Once the Alliance opens up again - hopefully… I would like to sign up as individual. Not sure which just yet… and I may drag a friend with me if I with my Druid.

Character No.1 - Sahoenna Lunasky
Character No.2 - Neiven Stargazer

Singing up for - Restricted PvP above all , maybe Unrestricted.

By the way… I had some experience with running RP-PvP events so if you ever find yourself needing more people to help with keeping the game controlled… I can help… I think.

Name: Targram Dustripper
Faction: Horde
Signing up for: Restricted RP-PvP

I’d like to sign up as an individual!

4 Likes

-…Can neutrals be in on this, pretty please?

I like how the lack of Horde sign-ups can be attributed to the history of Silverpine in previous campaigns.

2 Likes

The Sisterhood (~20 members) is considering signing up but
a) we need a Horde guild to sponsor us IC
b) we will probably opt out of the rp-pvp due to our nature of influencing the narrative of a conflict from behind the scenes

If anybody knows any Horde guilds or individuals who may be interested in such power-plays, please let me know :pray:

We are open to contracts with an Alliance guild or individual too but given the numbers it does not look like anybody will find value in seeking us out about it.

6 Likes

I say some of the Alliance reserves can be accepted now, can’t they?

No. You will sit in your overcrowded corner and think about what you’ve done.

All 100 of you.

1 Like

It’s the same guilds from back then, too!

3 Likes
8 Likes

I don’t have the exact numbers (Wilcox has those), but we’re still 50 Horde to ~120-150 Alliance.

Guild name: Wolfspirit Clan
Guild leader: Barrtosh
Amount of people: 6-15
Signing up for: Restricted RP-PVP rules
About the guild: Orcrish clan, what else to say haha.

Outnumbered or not, Horde will triumph! :smiley:

3 Likes

No sol go back to using the plague

Might as well queue us up to see if we can get to attend some PvP.

Guild name: Spellweavers Symposium
Guild leader: Teriel Moonsong
Faction: Alliance
Amount of people: 5-8
About the guild: Association of arcanists offering their aid to allies.
Signing up for: Restricted RP-PvP and extravagant zone emotes. (Maybe one or two people for unrestricted.)

Nice to see another campaign happen. Best of luck, Wilcox!

1 Like

50 Horde against 120 - 150 Alliance dogs.

I say that is a fair play dont you think?

2 Likes

In all honesty, what is the point of closing sign ups if it’s suddenly become first come first reserve? Hordes balance out to the current officially signed up, sign ups open, 120-150 reserved alliance players roll in from the door and you basically have to close the sign ups again before you even have a chance to fully open them. You’re not going to balance out if all these people are reserving positions. shrug In my opinion. xD

1 Like

I think it’s better for guilds if they keep the thread on watch until sign ups are opened again until flooding their signup requests, the former becoming quite a bad trend imo.

3 Likes

Yeah that’s what I’m trying to highlight. I think it’s be more respectful to let the Hordies at least regain the numbers before flooding the thread.

2 Likes

as i have said before, the Alliance signups will NOT be open until Horde has at least even numbers signed up as the Alliance. And even THEN, i will only let Alliance guilds in once Horde surpasses the Alliance numbers.

He really dont need to open the sign ups and have another flood of Alliance. If the Horde balance out the Alliance then those that have reserved first will be given a place within the campaign. The only down thing is that any new Alliance sign ups will be placed furthest back and only able to join if the Horde keep signing up to balance out the numbers.

Im surprised some of the usual suspects aren’t in here, to be honest…

Bring out your Dead?