(RP-PVP campaign) Silverpine Offensive 27.03. SIGNUPS CLOSED!

wrong character lol!

3 Likes

I was under the impression that RP was supposed to be a collaborative effort for fun?

If a large number of people didn’t, that just sounds like a failure, to me :man_shrugging:

9 Likes

no. . . . . in ten 10 characters

fairbanks everyone

24 Likes
https://gyazo.com/54b6482cefc5769d3a4f87e74e7d33a1

Neutral RP

5 Likes

You’re in luck. Snakes hate being on a leash - except under certain conditions.

2 Likes

When you make an event where it’s one side versus another. There’s going to be competition, 100% guaranteed. What’s the point of playing against someone else when you don’t intend on winning?

You can still win and show sportsmanship.

1 Like

I wanted to say this =(((

Whenever I think that you slowly become saner, Fairbanks - you do this. You had an out and you walked right back through the door

17 Likes

Other replies seem to suggest this wasn’t the case, though
? :thinking:

11 Likes

gnomed hahah
watch this .

Oh I am not ignoring that people were very upset about what happened on that campaign.

There were some issues, such as the emoji getting linked. Neither side were saints on the OOC department

“You had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides.”

8 Likes

I even wish I had a Horde Character to RP on during all that. The Rogmasha chase I heard about seemed like some pretty amazing RP to me. All us Alliance folks did was go home.
There was so much more RP to be had on the Horde side, and I was quite envious.

When the Alliance sends their people, they’re not sending their best.

They’re sending people that have a lot of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with them. They’re bringing leaked nudes. They’re bringing High Command. They’re powergamers. And some, I assume, are good people.

22 Likes

But does it matter? Alliance WON bros. That’s the real thing we’re all after

3 Likes

Exactly. GG

and that succusubs art

1 Like

:ok_hand: + 10 characters

We don’t want you, Alliance can keep you.

6 Likes