[RP PVP] Theatres of War: Ports in the Storm

I will allow some individual sign-ups, sure, though to some number limit just to make things easier for me

1 Like

Awesome, I’ll keep an eye on it and hope you’ll do another campaign in not too long. Loved your earlier campaigns the times I could attend :). Thank you for the response!

Haven’t had access to the PC since the campaign ended, but gotta jump on the positive feedback wagon here!

I woke up one morning, checked Discord, and found out Adaeron had been elected commander of the Alliance EPL forces in absentia. While I was happy to take on the challenge, I was also terrified. This was following one of the earlier days of the campaign, where Horde had managed to push us all the way into WPL and I was afraid I would be faced with the impossible task of turning things around. We needed to come up with a plan for how to salvage the situation so the campaign didn’t end early.

First shout-out to Mortlocke/Footman of who came up with the idea that one of the Ghostland force’s ships could be used to sail us back up to the Scarlet Enclave for a D-Day inspired landing on the beach.

Second shout-out to all the Horde officers, not least Stonetower of Rotgarde, for going along with the idea - to the point where we had to agree we could use cannons for artillery support so they couldn’t force us out again - and helping to ensure Alliance had an enjoyable campaign throughout.

What followed was a rich back and forth tug-of-war of ensuring that each side’s defenses slowly were slowly eroded by the opposing side, so that we could move towards a fulfilling finale. Unfortunately, we received some bad intelligence about the plight of the Ghostland forces on the last day, which made us hiccup, but once again Mortlocke/Footman and the Horde officers were helpful in turning things around.

I’ll echo what has been said, that the final battle from New Avalon and back to the beach for our inevitable retreat, became quite chaotic as a lot of Hordies seemed to get a little too hungry for blood while we were just trying to fall back orderly and conclude the campaign.

BUT overall, highly enjoyable, busy, but in a good way, with amazing roleplay moments both between my fellow Alliance officers and Horde players/officers.

Looking forward to the next round! o>

11 Likes

grins

Please dont do that on the forums

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.