RP realms are dead

There are literaly only 3 people on the HW realm right now, please merge us with other PVE realms, i am ready to sacrifice my role playing option

Could you please ask for free transfer instead? I’m NOT ready to give up on RP and I like the population-to-come on HW. Yes it will increase when everybody in TBCC has reached leve 70 or their goals.

4 Likes

Could it be that everyone is levelling Draenei?

1 Like

Agreeing with Rickermann … remember the Belfs as well - he’s a hordie
… and levelling their alts and levelling their professions :wink: Jewelcrafting for instance.

Last night on HW draenei starting isle was PACKED.

Were actually aiming at starting a new community in Hydraxian waterlords in Classic Era specifically because its not connected with other realms. Were all starting new characters to level with together, youre welcome to join us on it!

Got already 20 people ready to start.

Edit: make that almost 50

6 Likes

HW was always quieter on the horde side, and at 9.00 on a Thursday morning do you really expect it to be that busy. Try Silvermoon at 9.00 this evening and I think you are likely to find more players.

If you have stayed on the eternal Classic server, then yes it is likely to be dead as there are no other RP realm to merge it with.

Dead because it’s empty at 9 on the morning the day after snapshot?

Patience.

6 Likes

i checked other realms at the same time, pve realms had 21 and pvp 50+

Its early in the morning, people are at work. Last evening we had quite a lot of people online, more than my /who could show.

Just give it some time, RP realms are special and the only option would be connecting us to the geman RP realm.

1 Like

Literally everyone went to TBC :frowning:

Yeah great idea chief…Not.

And I don’t believe there were only three people online. What time were you playing? 4:00am?

Good news! Transfers from HW are open so your problem was solved :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well I checked hordeside - as is he - 15 minutes after he posted. Double the amount :wink: Allyside way more.
But … workday morning, day after pre-patch … what would you expect?
I stay at HW :wink: Thank you very much.

1 Like

Everyone gone to rp as blood elves.

Are you going to RP a lone Night-Elf Hunter in an abandoned dystopian future, wandering the lands trying to find the last scraps of civilization?

1. This is NOT the one I play :wink:
  2. When ppl have levelled and so on, Classic will once again be populated. Not, thankfully, as much as it was, but decently. It’s finally going to be real Vanilla-like.
2 Likes

I’m gonna be back on Classic Era HW for sure, I love my server! I’ve selected to keep one of my low level characters there, and will definitely make more. I may even make some death=delete characters (as Classic leveling is less easy than TBCC). For now though, I’m enjoying the ambience of Eversong Woods and leveling my Paladin, not to mention geeking out with Mangle a bit too much :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I’m also doing IronMan - what you call Death=delete on HW. We had a guild before TBCC hit, might make one again. Jernpigen is my toon - she stays on as ‘mentor / sensei’ whatever GM maybe even if she should die.
The hard levelling in Classic is a challenge :wink:

1 Like