Almost locked, so bump!

4 Likes

Using other hoof as well.

5 Likes

Another month is (almost) gone.

4 Likes

It’s quiet here…

2 Likes

As a potential new RPer is showing interest in another thread, it’s only fair to bump the list! :beers:

4 Likes

Guess it’s time I put us up here, since it seems we got off the ground.
Tower of Krasha
Who to contact: You can always send in-game mail to Verroak-TheSha’Tar, the dummy character that serves as the IC GM. I also have a ton of alts including this guy (Eodhain-Moonglade) as well as Helbourne-Moonglade, Tiarawyn-Moonglade, Teann-Moonglade and others.
Short description: We are mercenaries and minions of an evil arakkoa alchemist Verroak “Barkfeather” Krasha. Sometimes we kill people for him. Sometimes we investigate missing ogres. Sometimes we protect his assets all over the known universe. It’s always an adventure, and frequently it’s shady.
Recruitment: [ A/H - RP ] The Tower of Krasha - the minions of a mad scientist - #27 by Tiarawyn-moonglade
Website: Only a Discord server right now: discord.gg 8bte6Dq
Restrictions: None. But if your character is particularly virtuous, he might find issues with some missions.But if they can let it slide, we won’t kick anybody out.

2 Likes

Another new arrival interested in SGC! Up you go, guild list.

1 Like

Any new (or even old) guilds missing? Reply here!

2 Likes

I don’t think I see mine added to the main post.

Seems to be an oversight! It will be handled soon. :muscle:

Keeping the updated thread up, because the old one popped up.

Boop. Up you go, guild list.

think this needs a bump

2 Likes

I’ll bump it just in case.

are the mithril guards still active? i have a character i want to join them.

I see Finna, the guild master, online sometimes, but I’m not often on my Mithril Guard characters myself (except for the Evening At The Forge events), so I’m not really sure how active the guild is these days.

i have a dwarf for the ocassion

Yeah, I’ve also seen Finna around a bit. I don’t think the guild is active outside of the Evening at the Forge though to be honest. It’s also one of the “old guard” of guilds who’ve kind of fallen silent since Wrath for various reasons.

heard of another guild for dwarfs,any Info?

There are Knights of Old Ironforge, but I’m not sure how active they are either.