[ A/H - RP ] The Tower of Krasha - the minions of a mad scientist

If you want to join, today at 8 PM server time is a perfect time, as we’ll be having a scheduled social event, and the NPC boss will be present to report to.

Greetings, able Alliance adventurer!

Do you like exciting and entertaining ventures - specifically on Mondays and Saturdays - and want to …adventure… with a crew willing to bend a few rules, as long as “no one gets hurt” (except the badguys, of course. They get hurt. A lot. They sometimes even die. But they’re bad, so it’s okay)?

The Tower of Krasha takes in motivated adventurers who can take care of themselves, and get things done.

Our employer may be a shady individual of questionable legality and morality, but he assures us that he will not ask us to harm our allies, or directly break the law.

Sounds interesting?

Come join us on Sunday (just this week), or Monday, or Saturday!

(Exclamation marks are OOC…)

3 Likes

We are taking a little bit of a holiday break, but we’re still trudging forward. A little slowly, but I have faith it will pick up speed later. We are always open for more new blood. If you’re one of the many, many people who RP on the Horde side on our realms, and always wanted to create an Alliance character but was afraid you would find no guild to fit in, we can get you started.

1 Like

Umm. There may be rumors circulating, about a death knight who drank too much and emptied his stomach in one of Stormwind’s taverns, when celebrating a successful mission with The Tower of Krasha.

Lies, of course. But the tavern was allright, and so was the night.

Dead men tell no drunken sob stories -

but they do play their part in assignments that seem innocent at first;

then suddenly even a cool frost death knight might get chills down his spine,

when ominous signs and portents are revealed.

We’re hoping to start a new campaign today, if the game gets back up. You’re free to show up if you seek to join. (But do bring Dice Master add on, or our guests will be invisible to you)

1 Like

We just gone done beating up an Imp King who wasn’t a real imp. Tried to bribe us, but still got sent to the Stockades.

…And we still took his money!

Smug, evil-ish laughter

2 Likes

We might be moving our social RP events to Tuesday, if things play out. So this might solve scheduling issues with some guilds, and cause some with others.

1 Like

We’re always looking for more warm bodies to sacri- to serve in our escapades. If you’re either a Horde RPer on our realms, or don’t have any characters on them, I can supply you with some gold and bags to help you start out with a new char. It won’t be a fortune, but it will help a new character get going with us!

1 Like

Also worth mentioning, between us, we have significant (but not unlimited) accumulated knowledge and skills in crafting, so we may be able to provide you with enchants, armor, clothing, etc.

(Regarding my own abilities, I must admit, I cannot make anyone a single-person-army, but I should be able to give you some advantage.)

1 Like

This evening at 8pm we have a new mission. If you are curious, type /who tower of krasha and /whisper anyone who’s online :smiley: :+1:

(There’s an IC explanation for this character’s largely unused nickname…)

1 Like

We kinda may have helped a known supervillain get an insectoid equivalent of a weapon of mass destruction…

Light, was that what we did??

I was entirely focused on fighting the… things.

I suppose the folks who fought him earlier will not be pleased with us…

Azj’Aqir arrived and tried to plead his case to convince us he’s not the villain everyone makes him out to be. I don’t think he succeeded, but as long as he’s only sending us to kill other villains, we’ll oblige.

But now we need to change our moods! Obligatory team building exercise! Let’s meet at the Darkmoon Faire tomorrow at 8!

1 Like

We are slowly expanding our roster, gradually making our events more robust and eventful.

I do not want to say we are a gaggle of maniacs -

we are more sane and orderly than that -

but I think it worth mentioning

that a somewhat poorly rehabilitated death knight often feels quite sane, normal, and even morally solid

in the company of his guildmates

(even though, among other possessions, this death knight has a sizable human skull collection whose origin he cannot explain…).

1 Like

Did I mention we successfully failed at beating a raid boss?

AKA the lesser evil who was hiring us overestimated everyone’s ability, had us summon a raid boss (through RP only, no actual raid has happened :smiley: ) which then promptly owned everyone. But we got paid! That’s what matters.

Now we’re about go and find a thief who stole from our boss, and find out who paid him for it.

Psst, watch out for odd-smelling humans. They may be shapeshifting sauroks.

We may have failed at finding a new Titan device for Krasha, but at least we found a cute little arcane entity! We’ll get the ubersaurok’s boss soon enough.

1 Like

After a tough negotiation, we convinced the saurok boss to go with us. Now one terrible person can help another terrible person become a (Wild) God!

What will that old bird send us to do next time?

I just want to state, as a matter of record, that the four individuals who impersonated law enforcement officials and faked a signature to seize evidence from lock-up are most definitely NOT us and are not tied to us in any way, shape or form.

1 Like