[RP] The (New) Roleplay Guild List

Welcome back, guild list!

Now the question is: how do we request for it to be made into a sticky again?

2 Likes

I’ve contacted someone who said they might be able to pull some strings earlier, but I’ve gotten no response yet.

2 Likes

As the Coven have changed a lot since that one was written, could we get ours corrected?

The Coven
Who to contact: Evelyn (Evelýnn), Gravkra.
Short description: A school for magic, and a a group of magic researchers.
Recruitment thread: [H-Rp] The Coven seeks members.
Restrictions/Requirements: We do have a lot of warlocks, and shadow priests, but that does not mean we do not take in any kind of magic. Any magic user is welcome.
Other Info: TRP3 or MRP is what we usually use for Rp. If you have any questions, you can just ask!

4 Likes

Now Updated!

I will be removing inactive ones from the list soon. But I should give it a while first for people to update their info themselves.

2 Likes

thank you!

Convocation of Elrendar
Who to contact: Evenmourn-The Sha’tar, Jovia-SteamwheedleCartel, Maethorwen-Moonglade, Tale-The Sha’tar, Viradri-The Sha’tar
Short description: A militant Sin’dorei organisation, the Convocation is a hawkish blood elf task force deployed across Azeroth and places beyond to secure the interests of its people. We host three events per week, with a focus on the blood elves’ moral ambiguity and ties with the rest of the Horde.
Recruitment: [H-RP] The Convocation of Elrendar is Recruiting
Restrictions: Technically open to all races, but there is a strong Sin’dorei focus. Blood Elves highly recommended.

4 Likes

Still no response from my guy, so if anyone knows someone who can add some glue to this thread, go for it.

2 Likes

Sadly the only people I know are (mostly former) US CMs. But at least I can keep it alive.

2 Likes

Almost locked, so bump!

4 Likes

Using other hoof as well.

5 Likes

Another month is (almost) gone.

4 Likes

It’s quiet here…

2 Likes

As a potential new RPer is showing interest in another thread, it’s only fair to bump the list! :beers:

4 Likes

Guess it’s time I put us up here, since it seems we got off the ground.
Tower of Krasha
Who to contact: You can always send in-game mail to Verroak-TheSha’Tar, the dummy character that serves as the IC GM. I also have a ton of alts including this guy (Eodhain-Moonglade) as well as Helbourne-Moonglade, Tiarawyn-Moonglade, Teann-Moonglade and others.
Short description: We are mercenaries and minions of an evil arakkoa alchemist Verroak “Barkfeather” Krasha. Sometimes we kill people for him. Sometimes we investigate missing ogres. Sometimes we protect his assets all over the known universe. It’s always an adventure, and frequently it’s shady.
Recruitment: [ A/H - RP ] The Tower of Krasha - the minions of a mad scientist - #27 by Tiarawyn-moonglade
Website: Only a Discord server right now: discord.gg 8bte6Dq
Restrictions: None. But if your character is particularly virtuous, he might find issues with some missions.But if they can let it slide, we won’t kick anybody out.

2 Likes

Another new arrival interested in SGC! Up you go, guild list.

1 Like

Any new (or even old) guilds missing? Reply here!

2 Likes

I don’t think I see mine added to the main post.

Seems to be an oversight! It will be handled soon. :muscle:

Keeping the updated thread up, because the old one popped up.

Boop. Up you go, guild list.